Ice «Nagisa Shiota»

Nagisa x Kuudere Reader oneshot requested by LaiRosyFriend. Enjoy!

Today had a chilly weather. Of course, it's winter. As always, you remained the perfectly calm student you are. "Calm" in your dictionary was defined as emotionless.

You belonged in class 3A, the class that had the smartest kiddos in school. Being in class 3A was considered an honor and a once in a lifetime opportunity so it's a must to work hard for you to not end up in the End Class.

But being in class 3E was your desire. You were just too scared of the people's prying eyes and powerful judgments that can make anyone emotionally traumatised. The feeling was scary and the way class 3E bowed down in shame made it worse.

The only reason as to why you wished to be in class 3E was because you liked Nagisa. Pushing away your emotions for him was difficult, considering the hard truth that he’s in class E. Always and always, you’re emotionless on the outside, but deep inside it’s the opposite. You had so many feelings that was just bottled up.

You felt ashamed that you have feelings for him. It’s just wrong. Very wrong. It seemed like he didn’t focus on anything related to love just yet. Besides, he lives in a world different from yours wherein people dislike “lowly creatures” like him.

Despite every little negative things about him, the feelings you felt for him never changed. His smile, his laugh, his hair that was in a pigtail... it all seemed to be stuck on your mind forever. The unfamiliar things that almost every lovesick girl experiences were driving you crazy.

“(y/n)-san.” Turning around, it was Gakushuu Asano. You were very surprised that he still knew you because even though you’re in the same room as him everyday, no interactions happened. “I have a favour to ask of you.”

“Sure, what is it?”

“Since I’m not available today for rounds because of something urgent, I’ll need you instead to make rounds on every classroom. That includes class 3E. Hope that’s fine with you?” So what they were saying is true. You can never say no to this guy with his charming looks and intimidating charisma. Having no choice, you nodded. “All gratitude is yours. Please report the things you’ve noticed in every classroom tomorrow.” He made a short bow and stalked off.

But wait a minute. Class 3E? That means you’ll have the chance to see Nagisa Shiota, the boy of your dreams! At the same time, it can be a nightmare. What if they didn’t like you because you’re one of the people who judges and looks down on them even if you’re not? Nagisa might hate you. And you don’t want that.

The problem is Gakushuu. He already thanked you for accepting his favour, and it’ll be a shame to back down now, right? Gakushuu is known to be kind and friendly, but there are gossips lingering around the school wherein he can be a bad a** sometimes. That’s scary to hear.

Also, he might expel you in this school. That’s even scarier.

A beep interrupted the train of thoughts that lined up in your brain.

From: Unknown Number

This is Asano. Please start with Class 3E. Now.

Now? He means right now?

You started panicking in your brain the moment you read the text message from Gakushuu. How should you face them? You were an emotionless person, so not conversing with a smile might make them assume that you don’t like them in particular.

“Okay, I need to calm down and do what Gakushuu says.” You mumbled, taking a deep breath.

From: Unknown Number

A mountain. There’s a mountain there, (y/n)-san. Climb there. That’s where Class 3E’s classroom is located.

Pursing your lips, you started hiking towards their classroom once you reached the bottom of the mountain Gakushuu was talking about. The climb was exhausting, but it’s worth it with mother nature’s beautiful scenery around you. After aimlessly wandering around for an hour, you finally reached your destination.

You knocked on what seemed like class 3E’s classroom.

A gorgeous blond teacher that looked foreign opened the door as her brows shoots skywards when she sees you. “Oh, and what do you need? We’re having a discussion here.”

“Oh, come on, Bitch-sensei. She looks harmless. Make her come in.” A guy who had light-brown hair spoke. You were too shocked by what he just called the teacher. Right. This was class 3E. Oh no I don’t want to be judgmental!

“I’m here to observe the classroom.” You didn’t mean to, but your voice came out as cold, harsh and disrespectful. Class 3E glared at your tone. “I’m sorry if I speak like this. I just am not shy or cheerful.” You bowed down, hoping that they’ll forgive you.

“It’s fine.” Your heart skipped a beat at the familiar voice. Nagisa. “You don’t look like a bad person at all.”

Your eyes made contact with him for the first time in forever. If back then you were the only one looking at him, now he’s also looking at you, a pure smile on his face.

But all seemed to fall down. You can’t smile back. Heck, you didn’t know how to smile at all! Never in your life have you ever showed happiness. In the end, you just stared back at him, face blank.

“I guess Board Chairman has commanded you to do this. Good thing he’s not here.” The blond woman grumbled the last sentence. “Anyway, come in.”

Slowly, you entered the classroom as the gorgeous teacher continued teaching. All seemed to go well and she’s teaching professionally. You were about to exit the classroom when your eyes made contact with Nagisa for the second time around. Again, he was smiling at you. You didn’t know how to respond, so staring right back at him was your only option.

Then an unexpected thing happened. He grinned at you, looking entertained like you were some kind of comedy show. A tint of red dusted your cheeks and you cracked a smile for the first time in forever. He was taken aback by your expression and thought that you were utterly adorable.

That was the best moment of your life.

The title of this oneshot is Ice because it also sounds like Eyes. Homonyms, righttt? The reason why the title is actually eyes is because with a simple eye contact, he made you smile. I know, I’m weird right?

Word count: 1093