Element «Nagisa Shiota»

Requested by AyumiKomaeda. Bloodlust Nagisa x Reader oneshot, the contrary! XD Enjoy!

The Science activity Koro-sensei himself arranged was ongoing. People were in groups as they talked about the best conductor among the choices Koro-sensei gave everyone. The classroom was filled with chattering and discussions as the yellow creature stood, looking very pleased.

“So we’re going to add Lithium to the chemical.” Kimura explained briefly. “We will just wait for the results and see if it can be a conductor.”

“Wouldn’t that explode?” Koro-sensei queried. “I believe Sulfur is the right element to be added up to the chemical.”

“I like exploding things.” Karma shrugged.

“Isogai-kun must know a lot of things!” You heard someone exclaim from the other group.

“That’s not true, Nagisa.” Isogai shyly replied, scratching his cheek.

“In your group there’s Okuda-san. She’s the best in Science, if you ask me.” You decided to chime in. Isogai’s group glanced at you then at their group mate, Okuda, who seemed flattered by the remark.

“(y/n)-san is right.” Nagisa agreed, smiling. Not wanting to see that smile on his face, you turned back to your own group which consisted of Karma, Kimura, Nakamura and you.

“I think I know what to do now.”

“Just make sure that’ll explode, (y/n)-chan.” Nakamura joked.

~

The next activity now was very weird. Everyone seemed to not know what to do.

“I’ll explain it one more time.” Koro-sensei put up a finger as if to make a point. “Here in this board you can see different elements with colors beside them. Pick one and pick a classmate while you’re at it. Then, explain why you picked that color for him or for her.” After that short elaboration, Koro-sensei made Kataoka stand up.

“Uh... Neon-Yellow.” Then she looked around the room and her eyes stopped at Isogai. “Yuuma Isogai. Yellow for you because you shine bright in front of girls. Ikemen, they say.” Isogai flushed a deep red and everyone teased the both of them. Koro-sensei snickered and called out to Chiba.

“Fluorine-Green. Nagisa.” Nagisa’s eyes widened as he heard his name. “You come up with special tactics when we’re in this mountain. I believe you’re one with nature.” The class stayed quiet in an awfully awkward way as that was too formal of Chiba.

“Okay, next.”

The strange activity continued on, and there were times wherein class 3E will laugh and tease their classmates. Sometimes, they’d stay silent and no comments will come out of their mouth.

Only ten students were called that time, excluding you. “We will continue this tomorrow since it’s already time, nurufufu.”

“It’s fun but tomorrow is a weekend.” Karma grumbled.

“Yes I know, and everyone must be present or else punishment is your next buddy.” Koro-sensei rubbed his tentacles together like he was planning something evil. Knowing him, his plan was something you’d not like. “Okay, class dismissed!”

~

Bright, blessed day. Sun so high up in the sky, birds chirping, wind ever so fresh.

You and your classmates were in a big circle in front of the school, chatting about random things. Koro-sensei arrived after what seemed like forever.

“Nagisa-kun, be the first one for today.” Nagisa, who sat across you, stood up and looked at the board Koro-sensei had.

“Gold-Orange.” He looked around the circle and his eyes stopped at your figure. Yes, he looked at you. “Karma.” Oopsie, maybe his eyes landed on Karma, not on you. That is totally embarrassing. I’m assuming things. I’m such an idiot. “Orange because his personality is fiery like fire.” Karma grinned and gave him a thumbs-up.

“Next...” Koro-sensei’s beady, white orbs scanned the ellipse as he tapped his chin and tried to pick the next one. Soon, he pointed at you. I hope I’m not assuming this time. “(y/n)-san.”

Slowly, you stood up and dusted the bits of grass that stuck onto your pants. “U-Uhm... Cobalt-Gray. Terasaka-san.”

“(y/n)-san.” Nagisa coming over to you came as a bolt from the blue. He pulled you by the hand to the back of the school. It was pretty embarrassing when what Sugino said echoed through the whole mountain: “I expect a kid!”

But that was the least of your worries. What did I do? Why is he mad? Did I do something? Those were the questions that lingered in your head.

Suddenly, Nagisa pulled out a real knife from his jacket pocket. His eyes were darker than the usual, indicating he was furious. Quick as a cheetah, the blue haired boy was at the back of you, the knife he had already in front of your throat. A warm liquid ran down your neck. Why? Why is he angry?

According to your peripheral vision, Nagisa licked the knife that was a little drenched in blood. All you could ever do was grimace.

“(y/n)-san.” Nagisa drawled in a singsong way. “Helium.” Helium? What the heck? “Helium-Red.” Oh. “And I pick you. Red symbolizes my love for you.”

The world seemed to spin around a thousand times as you felt dizzy. Those words were so powerful, like they were a big punch in the gut. The blood in your neck felt cold all of a sudden and you couldn’t breath. Nagisa stayed quiet although he was still behind you, waiting for an answer.

“So...? I need a response, (y/n)-san.” How? What? Why? Your mind was in a frenzy. The words were hard to choke out. That was a freaking confession. No one knew that he had this half-sadistic and half-sweet side.

“N-Nagisa-kun.” Your voice trembled. “Iodine-White. White is my description of you because you’re an angel.” Angel in disguise? No, that’s rude. “A-And I don’t know how to answer the confession. It’s as blank as a white paper.” Nagisa looked down, his face screaming disappointment. “It’s not like I don’t like you! I just don’t know what to reply and all.” Nagisa smiled and looked up at you because, well, you’re taller than him. That’s quite awkward.

“Maybe I know the answer...” He trailed off.

Word count: 1042