.69

dear hanseul,

this is the first time i'm sitting down, holding up a pen and write to you.

i'm so sorry that i lied. my address isn't real, so as my phone number. but taehyung will get it from the letter i asked you to give him, so do tell him if you really need it.

i wonder how many days does it take to let this letter to reach your mailbox? i will be leaving tomorrow and i'm lucky to have you to send me off. taehyung made fun of me, saying that it would be more difficult to let go of everything and live a new life, since he knew the most treasured thing i have here is you.

to be honest every day has been a new page for me since saeyeon left. you taught me life lessons, you showed me the right way to stand up, you gave me strength and hope that i was so lacking of.

we can't have anything forever; nothing stays the same forever, you and i, one day will change.

i hope to be a better person for you. i want to stand up on my own, and let you walk with me. that's why i chose to leave, because i had to.

you made me realized that i wasn't good enough, that i was slowly hurting myself. i'm sorry that you couldn't tell anyone about all these things, but i am glad to discover your little diary.

i will be working hard to change into a stronger me.

i still remember that time i told you that i passed the first elimination of the dance contest. joy written all over your face, that pretty smile of yours...

that's when i know i like you more than a friend.

are broken hearts meant to be healed? i have finally found an answer to this.

hanseul, broken hearts are meant to be mended, so that even if it leaves a scar, the most beautiful thing is that it shows that we have both worked hard to make it work. you have mended mine, and now my part is to let it accept that my scar is beautiful.

i will come back and tell you face to face, that i love you.

even though it is painful, goodbye.

are you tearing up? don't cry dummy, i promise i will return soon as a more handsome guy.

j.
160409

THE END
___________________

this story has come to an end (finally) and hahaha i hope you guys have enjoyed it till the end! thank you so much for reading :)

there will be an epilogue and hopefully i can post it tomorrow <3