Rules

At Wattpad Prep, every child has equal opportunity. Except, not really. Social injustice stands and really, anything can happen.

THE GOAL IS TO BE THE MOST POPULAR OR MOST NOTORIOUS AT THE SCHOOL, BAD GRADES DO NOT MAKE YOU MORE NOTORIOUS

That is the main goal, but if you are here to tell a story instead, this is a great place to do that too!

First things first:

Popularity Points:

The person with the most popularity points by the end of the school year will be a winner. In order to gain popularity, you must either associate with people of higher popularity or be voted onto dance court.

Notorious Points: 

In order to gain notorious points, you must either associate with more notorious people, or win fights. High grades do not effect these points. 

Room Assignments

Once at least 10 students are enrolled, I will assign roommates and room numbers. Depending on the gender of participants, some of the rooms may be coed. 

Your roommate is your first friend, so make sure to make a good impression. After the roommates are assigned, I will ask for First Meeting submissions, where you will be talking about your first day and first impressions.

Cliques

As you can see, we have four main cliques at Wattpad Prep. We have:

Nerds: high tendency towards good grades, mixed popularity and high tendency to be bullied

Jocks: mixed grades, high popularity and mixed tendency to be bullied

Outcasts: mixed grades, low popularity and high tendency to be bullied

Populars: mixed grades, high popularity, low tendency to be bullied

It is not necessary to stick to these stereotypes, but the broad consensus is that this school is divided. If you have created your own clique, it may be more difficult for other writers to know how to interact with you. 

Grades

In past contests, part of the reason why they didn't work out was because no one would respond on time. So I've devised a new system to wrung out the non-responders.

A+ = you have written every required piece

A = you have missed only one piece

B = you have missed two pieces

C = you have missed three pieces

D = you have missed four pieces 

F = you have missed five pieces and you are now suspended

*Your status will be suspended for three days. If you do not write the piece following your suspension, you will be expelled and kicked out of the contest.

Classes

When I announce I class, I will select a few writers to give their best writing of what happened in class that day. The other students will vote for their favorite event, and the one that wins will receive extra credit.

Extra Credit

Extra credit allows you to erase one of your missings in writing. It can bring your grade up a whole letter.

Parties

Parties are a way to develop relationships with other students. When a party is announced, you will be randomly paired with another student and you will have a social interaction at the party. They will be written in and effect the coming events. 

Dances

Dances are a way to pick out the most popular students. In order to grow your popularity, other students can vote for you on the dance courts, and the queen or king of the dance will earn one popularity point. We will have dances frequently.

School Fights

In order to gain notorious points, you can engage in a fight. When a fight is announced, the first two students to volunteer in the comment section will fight. The winner will be chosen by votes.