2nd Assignment - Party

Dear Student Body,

Now that we have all gotten to know our roommates and such, it is time to get the festivities started before the classes. There will be a brief student orientation in the...

Blah blah blah.

Hey there, it's Sophia Steinen. Man can Spichlen drone on and on. 

Listen everyone, thanks to the help of an emailing nerd, I was able to intercept this one and let you in on what party you really should be going to.

In me and Kira's room, the good three oh four, we will be having a killer party while the losers are at Spichlen's orientation. We'll have beer kegs, loud music and lots of other surprises. 

See you tonight,

Sincerely,

George H. Spichlen

~

So, in some way shape or form, all of you are going to the party in room 304.

Because there were scattered responses last time, this time, it's OPTIONAL to get together with your partner. If you would rather just go off of what you know, that's fine too. But note: If your partner doesn't like your portrayal, they have full permission to ask it to be changed. 

Here are the partners for this write: If you are paired with a non-user, you may make up their dialogue, so long as it's true to their character

Gwen & Belle

Charles & Rune

Sophia & Dakota

Cassidy & Barist

Phoenix & Kira

These are in case people who are finished with their first collab would like to get a jump on the second. If you have not already submitted your first to me, you still have time.

This one is due on the 29th at 11:59 CT