Student Information (With Example)

User: OxyGenius (not only an example, but I'm joining because I'm a geek)

Name: Cassidy Marie Haelson

Age: 17

Physical Description: black hair, dark brown eyes, 5'5", lean but not muscular

Clique: nerd

Personal Item: Diamond brooch

Personality: witty, kind, open and accepting

Tendency: Well-behaved

Backstory:

Cass is your typical sheltered teenage girl. She has always done what she's told and never questioned authority. The problem is, she's been so sheltered, she's developed androphobia. Her father had always been extremely aggressive before he left the family when Cass was ten.

Now, she lives in constant fear or men. Not so much seeing them, but talking to them or touching them. Even a brush in a hallway.

Her greatest talent is her ability to sing, although she hides it, and tries not to draw attention to herself. She generally has a sharp tongue, but only if she can swallow her fear first.

She dislikes the idea of going to a prep school, but she was brought to the school under the false belief that it was only for girls. She is in for an extreme surprise the first day.

~~~~~~~~~~

User: CraZCanuck

Name: Barist Troy Redguard

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Physical Description: short cropped dark brown hair. 5'4". Somewhat stocky.

Clique: Outsider/Athlete

Personal Item: a novelty dragon scale (given to him by his bullied friend)

Tendency: Well-behaved (by-the-book)

Backstory:

Barist is a smart eleventh grader who went to an average public school. He had few friends, but the ones he had were loyal to a fault. He played on the school tennis tennis team, and lived a very average life.

But he had a problem. One of his best buddies was the subject of constant torment from a bully. One who was so vicious he put Barist's best friend in the hospital. The school he went to was small, and no one was punished. No one was willing to come forward. Barist had been in law, that day. He had heard about ancient laws of retribution. And he decided to take matters into his own hands. The next day, school went as normal. Mostly. Actually, that was a lie. He tells himself that so the authorities believe him. The truth is...Barist poisoned that bully. He used a deadly poison, in his cafeteria drink, while the ignorant prick wasn't looking. Ricin. Doesn't have a taste. No smell. Just makes one very sick, and they die. He'd studied it in chemistry. Barist was never charged with anything, but someone spread the rumor that he did it. It burned through the student body like a wildfire. He left, never looking back. He got a full scholarship into the school through tennis and good grades. He regrets killing the boy every day. Wait.... That's another lie.

~~~~~~~~~~

User: StarlightNight13

Name: Charles "Charlie" Allen Harlem

Age: 17

Physical Description: Wavy brown hair, dark blue eyes, 5'4", small but stronger than he looks