Chapter 11

When I woke up I looked at the clock on my side table and saw it was 11:30. Shit. I looked down to see I wasn't in my dress anymore, but my shorts and a T-shirt. It was way too comfortable to just sit here and go back to sleep, but I had to get up at some point. As I tried to move to get out of my bed, I felt arms encircle around me and pull me back towards them. I slowly turned to face them as best as I could and came face to face with Barbie boy. I should've known.

It was comfortable and warm, but I wasn't used to this in the slightest, so I felt a moment of panic before I remembered I'm a heartless emo weeaboo bitch and can kill you with even a glance.

I grabbed his ring finger and bent it so the top knuckle matched up to where the finger meets the hand and held them together as I slowly started pushing it back until I heard a pop and his arms around me loosening very quickly but he still didn't completely let me go.

"Owwww." I heard him groan and then look down at my unamused face. He smirked and looked extremely satisfied with himself as he yet again tightened his arms around me.

"Morning beautiful." He said and smiled even wider, if that was even possible.

"First of all," I began, making it very clear I was not happy with this situation, "who changed my clothes? And second of all, let me go." I said, very done with this lovey-dovey shit. We weren't even going out and I'm pretty sure we aren't friends. Are we? What were friends anyway? Friends certainly didn't buy the other friend at an auction, that's what.

"And why would I do that?" He feigned ignorance with a splash of hurt that did nothing to make me feel guilt of any kind.

"Because if not, I'll kick your ass to hell and back."

"Oh, really? How about I make a deal with you, so we both get something out of this?"

"......... What do you want......." I asked, my heart started beating faster and that was a first. I thought my heart was dead, why is it beating, this hurts, stop it.

He seemed to think on it for a minute before coming to a conclusion. "Kiss me."

What.

"No." I said firmly.

"Okay, looks like we'll be like this for a while, then." He replied relaxing more. I looked down and also realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. I wasn't disappointed with what I saw, I'll tell you that. He had very tanned skin and an outline of a six-pack.

"You're staring." He advised, his grin growing into a devious one. "I may just wear my shirt off more often."

"No, I'm not, and please don't." I said, picturing how my mother would react to that. She'd probably hit on him. Or take all of his shirts. Whichever she's in the mood for.

"So, what do you wanna do? Stay this way, or kiss me and I let you go." He asked getting cockier every second.

I was about done with this lovey-dovey shit and thought about the pros and cons of kissing him just to get out. I wanted food.

Pros: he lets me go, I get to move on with my life, and I'll finally have a reason to buy that rape whistle off of amazon.

Cons: I lose my first kiss.

The pros clearly outweigh the cons. Before I was even thinking, I grabbed his face and he looked surprised I chose this option for the brief second I saw his beautiful green eyes before I crashed my lips onto his.

He wanted a kiss, he was going to get one. I brought one of my hands to the back of his hair, the other still on the side of his face. His lips were extremely soft and it felt amazing. He began to shift and I felt him start to push against my lips as well, returning it. Slowly, he started trying to dominate the kiss, and I let out a sound I never thought I would ever in my entire life. Before the kiss could get any deeper, I pulled away and started panting.