Chapter 17

(A/N: lol I just weebed out this chapter, so sorry(but not entirely). Merry Christmas!)

After the incident at the café, we all came to the consensus that it would be better if I did not work there. Though the time spent there was short, I enjoyed my narcissism while it lasted. On the way home, Barbie boy had to keep flipping the passenger mirror back up because of how much I was looking at myself. But just damn, they knew how to do it right at that café.

Jacks day with Nat was a success as well, they're even dating now. And since they are dating, Barbie boy and I were given the rest of our week in Japan all too ourselves. Doing whatever we wanted, wherever we wanted, or didn't want. It was our choice!

You wouldn't happen to remember those tickets to the One Piece Tokyo Tower Jack promised me if I did the job, do you? Because I sure do. They were sitting in my pocket, my hand checking for them every few seconds to see if they were still there. Barbie boy and I were squished together as we rode the train to Tokyo, but I barely noticed anything as I was basically vibrating from excitement in my seat.

"My god, Rei. Are you okay?" Barbie boy asked, concern laced throughout his voice. "You're not gonna explode, are you?!" He added and I just laughed happily in response. If I exploded I would demand to be put back on this earth so I could go and see all there is to see about this museum.

"Nope, I'm just really really really really really excited." I said with the permanent smile on my face. I barely noticed the stares Barbie boy was receiving on the train, though I did see a few, I was too excited to particularly pay attention.

~~

"It took us over an hour to get here and now we have to walk all over this giant tower-,"

"Shutup, lets go!" I cut off the boy beside me, walking in-practically running-and left him to stand there.

"Reeeiiiiii." I heard behind me. I turned around and faced him, waited for him to catch up, and then I grabbed his wrist and forced him to run with me. He wasn't going to slow me down, I've waited for too much of my life for this. 

We got to the stalls and they checked our tickets, allowing us entry and giving us a guidebook. I don't think it's going to help though, seeing as it's in Japanese and I only knew a few spoken words, but I could pull up a map on my phone.

I had forgotten I was still holding on to Barbie boys hand, until he wrapped his fingers around mine and walking as fast as I was. I was gonna pull it away, but what was the harm? I could pull him along more efficiently now. 

The first stop was to look at the Tonari store, which had lots of little cute things, which I was definitely going to buy later, but I didn't want to walk around with everything, so I'd be back. 

We started with the 360 theater log attraction, which required you to stand in the center of the room as all the important story-line moments from the show were projected from all angles. I snuck a peek at how Barbie boy looked, to see if he was bored, but he actually looked interested, which made me relieved in turn. I turned back to the screen and watched happily. 

Next was Luffy's Endless Adventure, where we experienced moments from Luffy's life and it was more well-done than I thought it would be. I made Barbie boy take pictures of me with Ace, as well. 

Zoro's Soul of Edge was the next place to go, which starts out as a sword exhibition, showing off all the swords from the swordsmen of the show. This seemed to be the brunettes favorite, who kept muttering things such as, "Now this guy looks like a badass." The second half is a simulation wherein you act as Zoro and slice the enemies presented to you. Barbie boy especially enjoyed this, seeing as he beat me in overall score, but we aren't going to tell anyone that.