Sex Has Come Between Us

Chapter one - Sex has come between us

October 10, 2001 (12:45am)

Beyoncé Knowles was on top of her friend, Justin Timberlake in his room having sex with him. This was actually their second time having sex. The first time was about twelve hours ago when she stopped by his house to ask for a cup of sugar. They lived just a house away from one another. They'd been living in the same neighborhood for two years. Both celebrities who entertain fans by singing, met each other three years ago.

She hopped vigorously on top of him, her moans beginning to get even louder. "Shhh." He hushed her, placing his finger over her lips. "My mom is next door." His mother was visiting from Tennessee.

Moments later

Beyoncé climbed off Justin, taking a seat beside him. He laid back, sighing heavily as he watched her slip back on her underwear. "Just tell me why you have to sneak me in your own house."

"I told you my mom is religious. She's against premarital sex."

"Ha." She looked away to meet his gaze. "So I'm assuming she thinks you're still a virgin." He shrugged his shoulders. "That's ridiculous. YOU'RE ridiculous." She stood up, feeling a hand grab her wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"" She ambled towards his room window where she climbed up to get in earlier. "Next time, come over to my house."

"You can just sleep over. The door is locked. She can't come in unless I allow her." She looked back at him with this pathetic look on her face.

"Are you sure it's okay to stay?" He reached out, grabbing her by her waist and pulling her closer.

"Of course. Come back in this bed. I'm not finished with you." She bit her lip teasingly while climbing on top of him.

"You still wearing that condom?" She spoke in his ear.

"Why don't you check for yourself. Climb on daddy's pole." She chuckled softly, slowly inching the head of his penis inside her. She bit her lip, whimpering softly. "Fuck." He groaned, holding onto her waist as she moved on top of him.

Later that morning (8:33am)

A knock on the door startled Justin. He quickly sat up, gazing around the bedroom in questioning. Someone knocked once more. "Justin, open up! I cleaned your laundry!" It was his mother.

"Shit." He looked down to realize Beyoncé was sleeping next to him. "Uhhh just leave it by the door!! I'll get it later!"

"Justin?" He could hear her twisting the knob. "Open up. I need to put these clothes away."

"I said I'll get them later!" He gently shook Beyoncé trying to wake her. "Bee?" He whispered. "Get up."

"Mmmm." She moaned softly, slowly fluttering her eyes open.