New Years Resolution, Anyone?

Chapter eight - New Years Resolution, Any one?

December 31, 2001 (Six days later - New Years Eve)

*N Sync, Destiny's Child and a few other musicians were scheduled to perform in New York for a New Years Eve party until the count down. Beyoncé stood in her dressing room with Michelle and Kelly getting ready for their performance. At the time, *N Sync was on stage performing a Christmas song.

"Merry Christmas. Happy holidayssss." The five guys song.

"I'm so beat." Beyoncé sat on the sofa in the room. "I wish I could just fall asleep."

"Why are you so tired all of a sudden? You usually have more energy than this." Kelly asked, taking a seat beside her. She had no idea what it was. Maybe it could have been due to lack of nutrition. She didn't remember the last time she had a real home cooked meal. Or it could have been from too much sex. She'd been doing that a lot lately.

"I don't know. I just need some rest."

Fifteen minutes had passed and they were escorted down the hall towards the stage area. She could see the five guys of *N Sync heading in their direction, looking hype after performing. "Hello ladies." Joey greeted the three of them on his way down the hall.

"Hey, Joey." They spoke in unison. Beyoncé happened to look at Justin who was eying her.

"Hey." She spoke to him.

"What's up?" The three of them walked pass them and towards the stage area. Justin stuffed his hands in his pockets, having this urge to look back at her. He was trying not to seem so distracted by the sexy outfit she wore but he couldn't help himself.

He looked over his shoulder to stare at her. She was already on her way up the stairs that led to the stage area. Those legs. Those heels. That skirt. He had to fight back his feelings. This woman always drove him crazy. He behaved like a horny dog when she was around.

"She's hot, isn't she?" He quickly looked away to gaze at JC who had a grin on his face.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Beyoncé. I noticed too." He proceeded down the hall.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't notice." He denied.

After their performance, they were allowed to hang out in a lounge room until the countdown. It was thirty minutes till and Beyoncé couldn't wait until twelve o'clock came. She was tired and wanted to go back to her hotel room.

"I'm gonna go talk to Justin." Kelly spoke, standing to her feet.

"What? Why?" Beyoncé grabbed her arm, stopping her in her tracks. "Why are you so interested in him all of a sudden?

"I just wanna fuck him." She whispered.

"No you don't. I mean..." She released her arm, flashing her a smile. "I just think you're confused."