Addicted

Chapter seven - Addicted

December 25, 2001 (The following morning - Christmas Day)

Beyoncé fluttered her eyes open, automatically gazing at Justin who laid next to her sleeping. She laid there watching him, a smirk forming across her lips. How cute, she thought. There was a trail of drool on the corner of his mouth.

It was like he knew she was watching her because he opened his eyes not long after. "Hey." She spoke teasingly. He rolled over on his back, rubbing his tired eyes soothingly. "You have some drool..." She pointed. He covered his mouth, yawning softly.

"That tends to happen a lot." He laid there, gazing up at the ceiling. He was so exhausted from staying up late last night. All he felt like doing was laying there all day. And it wasn't as if he had plans. He was going to stay in for Christmas.

"Can I use your shower?"

"Help yourself." He sat up, resting his back against the pillows. She stepped out of bed in the nude, proceeding towards the bathroom. Seeing this made his dick shoot up. Not only that, he was already in the mood. This was always the case in the morning for some apparent reason. His hormones were out of control then.

Beyoncé stood in the shower, letting the warm water fall down her body. This felt so good. A nice warm shower in the morning.

The sound of a sliding door alerted her that someone was in the shower with her. She quickly fluttered her eyes open, gazing directly at Justin who stood in front of her with a smirk on his face. "Hey." She turned her back to him, splashing water on her face. "I hope you don't mind if I join you."

"Help yourself, why don't ya'." She teased, using a soapy wash cloth to clean herself with. "Since you're in here, you mind washing my back?"

"Uhhh sure." He took the wash cloth from her, cleaning her neck and back area with it. A faint chuckle escaped her lips when she started to feel him inch further down towards her ass.

"I don't need help cleaning my ass." She spoke, turning to face him.

"My bad. I thought you wouldn't mind if I did." He kept her gaze, using the wash cloth to clean the front and back of his neck.

"What are you doing in here any way?"

"Taking a shower. Duh." He teased with a laugh.

"And that's all?" He nodded yes. "Okay." He watched her slide the shower door open. "I'm done any way. The shower's all yours."

"Wait a minute." He held his arm out, blocking her path. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm finished. I will like to get out now. If you don't mind."

"Well..." He began, trying to find the words to say. He didn't want to tell her the truth. How he really wanted to take a shower with her. "Can you wash my back first?" She smirked in response.