Chapter two

" Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
William Shakespeare

______________________________________________________________________________

I sighted his Ferrari and stood up, he parked, and was walking towards me, oh my God, he's looking hot, he reminds me of a chocolate dipped in goey caramel topped with chocolate chips...

I wonder why he always wears white, he's either in a white top or pants; white is always a part of his outfit.

"I'm sorry i kept you waiting" he said apologetically as he stood next to me.

"I came early.. shall we?" I said truthfully

"Of course, my lady" he replied and we silently walked to his car.

He quickly opened the door for me like the gentleman that he is and whispered
"You're looking breathtaking"

I muttered "Thank you" and got in the car..

"You don't look bad yourself Chicken"

He got in and said "I always look good Angel eyes"
"U wish" i said and we both laughed

"Where to, My lady?"

I blushed before replying
"Citadel outlets"

"Yes Maam"

We drove in silence for a while,and he kept looking at me, till he finally said
"Lucy, why do you not want to show me where you live?"

I was silent

Then he added "Its okay, if you do not want to talk about this"

Then I went on trying to explain how I don't want him to stop loving me if he saw my house, and of course excluding the fact that I live in a mansion and that my father is super rich, I wasn't ready to ruin my shopping date.. I also told him its okay if he wants to leave me and he shushed me.

We reached the mall and he parked in the parking lot, then held my hands and said

"I'm in love with you, heck i have been in love with you since the first time i saw you, I don't care where you live, i promise i will never stop loving you not now, not ever ... I love you so much Lucy"

I said "I love you too" and broke into tears, he hugged me tight and we were hugging for a while before i finally decided to let go, he wiped away my tears with a tissue.

He tangled his hands in mine, and looked into my eyes, our eyes locked for a while, then he leaned in closer and paused for a while, Oh man, I think he's staring at my lips, is it going to happen? Did I mention we've never kissed before?
He moved closer and I felt his lips lightly graze over mine, keeping the pressure as soft as possible, I think I passed out for that second.
He then ran his fingers through my hair, stroke my cheeks with his fingers and softly kissed my cheek.