Chapter Four (B)

🎶Cause if you like the way you look that much, oh baby you should go and love yourself
And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin', you should go and love yourself🎶
-Justin bieber

Warning: This chapter is really really short, enjoy

Chris Edmund is the Ex, the hottie of the school who is well known for his notorious acts.

He has such arrogance and thinks everyone in this world is beneath him. What less could you expect from an extremely rich spoilt brat..

Girls drool over him, he has such an attractive demeanor that makes it so hard not to like him.

Every girl in our school wants him and he wanted me then, only me, besides looking at both our family status, I and him were match of the century. My parents became friends of his parents.

He showed me love and care, he charmed me with his persona and I fell for it, I fell real hard for him.

I still remember that unfortunate day, rather a fortunate day, when I saw him behind the library building kissing the new girl, I got emotionally weak, and I started sweating heavily..

I've heard of him cheating on me but his charms and sweet words didnt let me believe the chitchats. I was blindly in love with the bastard, I didnt even believe my closest friends. It hurts to recall how I turned them down whenever they came running to me after seeing him with Alyssa. Alyssa was her name, such an innocent name for a bitch.

My heart felt as if my blood had become tar as it struggled to keep a steady beat. I remember spending what seemed like eternity standing,watching them. "Was I not good enough for him" I kept asking myself.. And once the first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream..

We had a fight..and that was it

I stayed indoors and kept the curtains closed for weeks so that I wouldn't witness life going on as usual. How could it when my own world has stopped?

Deep down, I knew that the hurt would eventually disappear but at that moment, all I wanted to do was...

Leave this effing country, and go somewhere I'll never hear about him again.. You thought I was going to say "DIE", yeah? Commit suicide, yeah? Well I love my life so much and I ain't ready to waste it on some damn asshole, I can't kill myself for anyone, I can't even kill myself for my own self..

Days, weeks, months later.. I opened my curtains and The sun was shining again, I woke up and the pain wasn't dragging me anymore.

I swore to myself that I'll not fall in love again and even when I accidentally do, I'll be more careful so that I don't get hurt even though I know that when I fall again, it'll be as hard and complete as before, because that is who I am, but maybe, next time, it'll be forever.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆××××××××××××××××∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆××××××××××××××××∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆××××××××××××××××∆∆∆

Shortest chapter ever!! Apologies
Thank you for reading tho
Gracias
Shukran
Mungode
Godeng3na
Ikugwa'iti

For suggestions and corrections, pls feel free to send a message😃😃

Don't forget to

Vote,

Comment,

& Share

Lots of love