Chapter Four (A)

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
-Khalil Giben

SavvalasZieds Made the cover on top and also this one. Thank you soo much for the beautiful covers, we truly appreciate your hard work.. This chapter is dedicated to you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

___________________

I sighted my school's big banner

"Pathfinders collegiate high school"

The car stopped and I sighed

"Senior year, pls be nice" I say under my breath as the chauffeur opened my door, I grabbed my backpack and walked inside majestically.

I spotted my girls; Mandy and Angela, they all wore similar outfits with a touch of pink as we all agreed the night before.

They were both yelling at each other, I need no one to tell me they are arguing,oh how much I missed my girls.

I smiled and headed towards them...

Lucy Belkin To The Rescue!!

Angela and Mandy have been my best friends since freshman year.

Angela is the popular girl, Cheerleader, Rich, Latin, beautiful, the girl whom all the guys love. Her dad owns a car company and her mom is a doctor. She hardly misses the school parties, and is always talking about boys boys and boys.. She's an only child and is given the world by her parents.

Amanda, Mandy is quite the opposite of Angela, she's on scholarship and doesn't care if everyone teases her about being poor or if everyone thinks she's a loser. She's a Tomboy and is always ready to take the law into her hands. Her blue eyes holds a lot of pain and dismal events which i believe didn't break her but only made her stronger. Conversations with her seem to last forever because I can actually tell her how I really feel about everything.