chapter two

Dexter pov..............

I cant believe of all the days that man comes here today. How dare he insult me a second time. I even gave him a piece of my mind. So did daniel. He was great when he threatened to drop him in the minute of nowhere and with only one bottle of water. My brother is great.

And let me just add he had a huge crush on me. How I know this you ask. Easy, see his best friend and my best friend were sister and brother. After he and I came out to them, his friend mark wasnt cool with it, but my best friwnd maya was. But being the dick mark was he made her stop talking to me. She became what we never said we would be, a couple of arragant jocks. She joined cheerleading, it was over by then.

She told me everything. The day my brother came out to mark, he told him how he felt about me. Maya was listening at the door. She even heard mark tell him he didn't want anything to do with him and put him out. My brother was so hurt and in pain. He didn't come out his room for three days.

People kept asking where he was, and was he sick. Mom and dad was worried sick about him. To this day he still think I dont know about all this. Ill tell him one of these days. But for now, I have a flight to catch.

My first stop is ohio. I am not looking forward to it. Its cold there.

I get my phone out and video call my beother, hes acting strange, daying he is around maya and mark.

But when jer face appear on the screen, i gasp, and then cry. We are talking for at least a hour in a half. Ahe tells me that she gad a son and named him after me, and better im his godfather.

Wow i have a godson. I tell her i have to go when i here my flight being announced. I look out the window and van sew the city im leaving behind.

I sigh and grabbed my carry on i headed towards the terminal my plane is departing from.

Welcome to flight 322 sir. You are coach. You will head to the front of the plane. You have a private quarter.

I was surprised at that. The twins made sure i was comfortable and i have privacy.

My quarters is wonderful. Good morning sir, im here to serve you. You can use your electrical devices after we have tooken off and in the air. But please put them on airplane mode first. Have a wonderful flight sir.

Thank you, can you bring me water and gum.

Yes sir, the gum is already stored in your cabinet by the mini fridge. And the water is in....

The fridge i say. Yes sir. Lunch will be served in a hour.

Okay, thank you. I sigh and sip my water. I unwrap a piece of gum and pop it in my mouth, just as the piolet announced we were taking off and to fasten our seatbelts.

This would be along flight and i know i would probably sleep most of it.

The plane took off and when it was safe to move around, i was served my lunch.

After i ate and went to the bathroom i decided to catch up on a book i was reading. Its aboit two guys who grew up together. They are madly in love with each other, but niether know about the other feelings. Only people around them are aware.

Its truly a sad story. They end up with other people but there hearts are with they friend.

There partners become wary, because they know they dont love them, so they hatch a plan to get the two to confess.

But as im reading about to find out what happened my phone buzzes.

I see atext from the twins.......