chapter two.......part two.

Daniel pov...........

Mark, i call out walking into m and m

Whats up bro, he half hug me.

Im leaving next week dto ohio with my brother.

What why, he asked me. I just back you back, im not loosing you again.

Well, dad knew i was gay somehow, and he been stringing me along to mKe the company rich. He is voting me out in two weeks, but im gone be gone by the time he does this. And mN he is gone be so devastated, i put all the profits i made Nd put hem in a private account for dex and me.

Damn, thats messed up. I never thought he was like that.

Yeah, hes cruel. But i was gone ask mya to come with since you know dex is going to need his best friend.

I except, i look over and see maya wLk out from the back.

Is it o.k. mark for ne to go.

Yeah im cool with it. Knowing my best friend and his brother will be taking care of you.

Thanks mark, i have to get a few things in order before we leave. When will that be, she asked me.

Oh.....on Wednesday morning. The flight is six hours.

Wow#!!!!!!! Lil dexter is going to be a pain.

Dont worry i got him stuff on the plane to keep him busy.

O.k. see you later.

So, are you gone try and find your mate.

I dont know man. I know dex is gone say the same. I say i just go along and if i find him then thats cool. If not, i dont know.

Well, its the best feeling in the world to have your mate by your side.

So ive heard. I say. Well im gone get out of here bro. Its a few things i need to do.

Alright man, come see me before you leave, i have acousin comming on friday. I would like for you to meet him. Hes maya and dex age.

Alright man, ill come. We did one of those half hug half hand shake things. I walked out and hopped in my truck. I drove toward my childhood home that dex was forced out of.

I walked in to find my mother having te with a woman and a girl around my age.

Ah, daniel, just the person i wanted to see.

Hello mother.

Yeah, yeah...i want to introduce to you gena worthington and her daughter lena.

She will be your betrothed.

I was in momentary shock. How is she doing this and i just came out to them last week.

Mother, you know i am not in to woman.