Chapter six

Dexter pov..............

Goddammit.........im rich. Those asshole are going to be furious. They fucked with the wrong person.

The Luna took me to a bank that is world wide. That means wherever I end up and make a family I can get to the money. But the point of this is that I or anyone else can't touch it. Only my unborn child. The only thing I or my mate/mates can do is add money to it.

Dan called and said that he and Sid will be at there cabin for two weeks and the the following week they are going to go home. They got engaged to. And dan says that Sid is pregnant but he's scared to tell him about us. I told him he needs to tell him now so it want be so hard to later.

I walked to the stairs when I here moaning. I look at the door and know its the alpha and his wife.

I don't understand why everyone is finding there mates.

I sigh and walk to my room and flop down on my bed.. I wonder what is happening with Michael. Haven't seen those two since the party. That was a few days ago.

I perk up are sound of the door being knocked on.

Come in......the door creep open and Michael walks in, channning following him.

Hey, what's up you too. And what's that smell I say, sniffing the air.

Michael grins wide while channning is smirking.

What!!!! I ask.

Channings my mate, dex. It takes a few seconds to register what he's just told me. I jump up and squeal, I jump at him to embrace me, only to here a growl.

Aww that's cute I say, winking at channning. Stop growling at him. He's our friend.

Channings completely stops and miss at Michael lovingly. He walked over and pecked viss lips, okay baby, anything for you.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm really frustrated. And toss myself back on the bed.

Hey man dont worry you still have the options to find your mate.

I stared at him.......well I hope it's twins or two people, I don't care as long as a its boys.

Well we know you are leaving soon. We just wanted to ask if we could. Come along since may find her mate and will be staying here with him. I'm, channning here has vacation time and someone to cover him while we are with you.

My eyes light up when they ask me this. Oh, wow, I will really appreciate it guys, and to show how appreciative I am I take out my phone and order two plane tickets right in coach with me.

What you just do sex, channning asks.

I just ordered two plane tickets right in coach for you guys.

And I don't want to here you shouldn't have done that. I would have been alone going.

What about Daniel, Michael asks.

Well he and Sid decided to go back home, to plan there wedding. So yeah, we leave in two days guys so get your things in order.

They smile at me and thank me.

I really hope I find my mate or mates soon.

Four days later...............

Dexter pov...........

Dex, I'm going to miss you, may says, hugging me so right I'm crying, and not because I will miss her too.

I sniffle, babe, too tight I whisper to her. Oh, sorry she says, sniffiling herself. She pulls away and I whisper.
We're at the point in the airport where Mike, channning, and i go through security. We board the plane to Ohio. We are there for two weeks before I figured my mate is not there..........i have stayed to myself and Michael and channning toured the city.