chapter eight

Dexter pov.................

why? why is everyone around me finding there mates. I'm cursed that's what's going on.

what are you thinking about so hard, my head snaps up and I see dan, Sid, Elliot, and dameon watching me for the doorway. they are just getting back from shopping, supposedly the alphas cousin is comminv from Rome.

Elliot walks over and kneels in front of me. Dex, it's killing us to see you like this. please be happy that one day you will meet your mate. maybe sooner then you think........he says blushing, looking at dameon.

I roll my eyes and look at Daniel.

I was thinking that I think I'm cursed. this is not normal dan, what if I never find my mate. I am going To be alone forever.

you shouldn't think that way, Dexter. for along time I thought I wouldn't find my mate, but the ...he turned and looked at Luna lance, I find him and not was the best feeling in the world.

I looked at lance and he was looking at alpha rein lovingly.

thank you alpha rein, I'll keep that in mind.

he smiled at me. I came to inform you all that my cousin will be arriving in a hour or two. so everyone needs to prepare.

come on baby, he says wrapping his arms around lance waist. they walked up some stairs and disappeared. I sighed and stood, about to go down the hall but was stopped.

I turned around and saw a little boy about ten years old smiling at me.

hi little one. you are so adorable. how can I help you, I knelt down on my knees.

Hi, what's your name he says smiling.

I'm Dexter, but you can call me dex. and what's your name, cutie.

I'm Jules Thompson.

and where's your parents, Jules.

He stopped smiling and his head fell.

what's wrong Jules.

He looked at something behind him.

t turned around to see Elliot looking at him.

his parents were killed in a. rogue raid, dex. he's a pack orphan.

I gasped and looked back at him. I pulled Jules to my chest and hugged him.

Jules would you like to hang out with me while I'm here

I would like that very much dex. but, he stopped and sighed.

what if you find your mate here.

trust me Jules. my mate is not in this pack. I'd if he was I would have smelled him as soon as I step on the land.

He he smiled at me and slung himself back into me.

so Jules what you want to do first , I asked him. wIt before you answer, I am annitiating you into the brotherhood of Dexter Conway. raise your hand, he raised it and I smiled.

repeat after me, I Jules Thompson,

I Jules Thompson,

promise to honor and respect the brotherhood,

and to always love my brother,

no matter what,

no matter what.

I unhooked a small pin from my pants and grabbed his finger. it will only sting for a second okay.