chapter seven

Daniel pov................

Sid, I have something to tell you, you might be mad at me for a little while.

What is it, that's going to have me mad at my beautiful mate he says.

Well, my family has this thing. When the offspring of the alphas, mate with there mates they become pregnant instantly, even if the mate is male.

I stare at Sid who is now wide eyed.

So, in other words, you are saying that you can get me pregnant and, he stops and don't say anything.

Sid baby,

Hold up, he says raising his hand.

We already fucked Daniel. Why didn't you tell me before he yelled at me causing to flinch.

A year fell from my eye and he was wide eyes again.

This is why, Sidney. I was scared. And now that ice told you, my nightmare is coming  true. Are you going to leave me now Sidney. Go ahead reject me, so I can die all ready.

His eyes went wide a third time before he pulled me in his arms. I will never leave you Daniel. But yes I'm furious, you should have told me. I would have been happy. But I had to find out after you get me pregnant.

I'm sorry baby, but can you calm down, the baby.

He feel his stomach and I can see the hint of a smile. He thinks I don't see it but I do. I'm going to be a mother/father.

Dexter pov.............

The my van and prime packs both brought there mateless wolves to the hotel so I can see if any of them are mine.

I'm kind of glad that none of them are my mates.

The last day I just lounge around on the pool deck. They bring over drinks and food, compliments of the lycan and prime packs.

I was sitting enjoying the sun when this guy walks over and starts flirting with me.

I tell him that I'm not available and that I'm searching for someone. This person is not a wolf, he smells human, but I'm not sure.

I get up as he walks away and run back to my room. I call the the car and tell them to pick me up early. I. Ask if anyone can help me and I tell them what happens.

Two guys come and get me, while we are on our way back to the car I spot that guy. The two guys see who I'm starring at and growls. The guy runs off really fast and I'm pushed into the car.

We have to get you to the plane fast. That was a vampire, he's bad news. He's the second of the vampire Prince. News is he's searching for his mate who is a wolf.

What, I say.

Yeah, we ain't trying to let a vampire mate with a wolf.

Shit what if he's my mate. I start to panic when I get on the flight.

Shat, I should have talked to him.

The flight between germany and London is 1 hour and 22 minutes.

The lost shadow pack scared the he'll out of me. Just the name alone scares me. But I shouldn't jump the gun, I don't know what there like.

A hour and 45 minutes later I am in a range rover with my stuff on my way to there pack house. I get out and about to grab my things when someone stopped me.

Um sir, I'll get your things, a young guy that looks no more then 14 or 15, says. I smile and nod as he grabs my things.

I walk behind him. He's struggling so I grab my small duffel. We walk inside and he's whining about getting in trouble if he don't carry all the bags.