chapter nine.

dameon pov..............

mom, I'm heading to dex brothers house.

okay darling, tell every one I said hi.

okay mom. see you later.

I walk out the door and hop in my car. I love my baby. I slide my hand on the dashboard and smile.

I can't wait to dan and Dec. I heard there father disowned them.

I drive the short five miles to dan house and park in the driveway. there's two cars I think. so someone is there.

I walk to the door after getting out and locking my baby. as soon as I'm about to knock the door flus open and there's dan right in front of me.

dan, omg is good to see you.

who are you. oh I guess I do look different after six years.

I. dameon, your brothers best friend.

oh, yeah I remember...you moved away.

yeah. where is sex anyways.

I'm, I'm sorry to have to tell you this....omg what happened.

no..no. nothing like that...its just he's been gone for months...on a around the world search for his mate. he's been going through a lot. he's in London right now and were on our way there. we just got word that he was attacked.

what., I'm coming with you.

are you serious.

he'll yes I'm serious. I haven't seen my best friend in almost seven years. ain't no telling when I'll see him again.

well we're going to be there for a month.

I don't care...can we stop by my mother's so I can get My bags, I haven't unpacked yet and I can always come back and see my mother.

yeah sure. sid, hurry up....we have to leave now...he hollered at someone.

okay, don't get your panties in a bunch...a unknown voice yelled back.

dan rolled his eyes and looked at me. He then looked at my baby.
Will you be leaving your car here or......

oh...ill drive it back to my moms....you can follow me.

okay. who's this...my eyes snapped to a man...and let my tell you, he's sexy as fuck.

oh.....dameon this is my husband Sidney...hes may and marks cousin, Sid this is dameon....dexters best friend.

nice to meet you dameon he says and stuck his hand to me so I can shake it.

nice to meet you Sid. I say shaking his hand.

so dameon conning along with us Sid. lead the way dameon.

I hopped on my car and drive back to my mom's. I grabbed my bags and told mom what happened. she told me to call as soon as I see Dexter.

we drove to the airport and I was totally surprised that dan had his own private jet. witch by the way has four rooms in it.

I was awwed by it. we buckled in and waited for the plane to take off witch will be in thirty minutes.

Will you two excuse me while I go and call alpha Neil too let them know we have one more person with us.

uh, sure we say.

so dameon, how long have you known Dexter.

basically my whole life. we met in kindergarten. I stopped some kids from beating him up and we been friends every since.