chapter three.

First stop red moon pack/ Boston.

(The cutie above is little Dexter.....Mya son. Dexter God son)

Dexter pov..........

I can't believe dad used Daniel to make money for him Just so he can boot him out. All because he found out He was gay to. Now that's sick.

Now Daniel is flying here with me in Boston. He says he has two surprises for me. I begged and begged him to tell me but he wouldn't budge. Oh well. He'll be here tomorrow at eight.

I have been here three days and I haven't found my mate. But all the single wolves have been flirting with me. They heard about me I guess news travels fast. That's why I'm hoping my mate is in another country.

I have been restless..I can't sleep thinking about the surprises my brother have for me.

What could it be I wonder. By the time I fell asleep My alarm was boarding at 7:00a.m.

Shut..I'm tired. I would have slept in if my brother wasn't landing in an hour.

The alpha of this pack arranged for my brother to be picked up.

By the time I showered and got dressed I heard voices. I grabbed my beanie and ran down the stairs.

I stopped in my track s when I noticed a very pregnant mya.

Mya..... I take off and was about to jump her when Daniel grabbed me and pulled me to him in a hug.

Dex....you have to so I w down. She's pregnant remember.

Oh shit..I laughed. Yeah Your right.

I walk over to may and she wrapped her arms around my waist.

Dexter...I missed you so much.

I missed you too my my.

We parted from each other and I smiled at her. Your glowing.

Awww...don't make me cry dex.

So Daniel....obviously my a is my first surprise...what's my second. And where is my God son. Is he my second.

No My a and Dexter are a one package. And Sidney is bringing him in.

Who the Fuck is Sidney and why does he have my God son.

First of all...don't disrespect my mate.

Your mate....how is it that you have found your mate. Huh.

I dont get it where did he come from.

Jes Mark and mayas cousin.

How convienient I here in my thoughts.

Daniel, mya, Dexter fell asleep just as i.........

I'm assuming this is Sidney stopped when he saw me scowling at him.

He looked over to Daniel and then back at me.

Dexter if you dont stop looking at my mate like that...you might just be on stand by finding your mate.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Sidney and took a hold of my God son carefully.

Nice to meet you Sidney.....you better not hurt my brother.

I will never hurt Danny...I love him.

Danny...who does he think he is.

I grabbed Mya hand and pulled her with me up the stairs.

Why didn't you guys just tell me you were comming and that Dan had found his mate.

Well we wanted to surprise you.