chasing zayn || 13

AN: Guess who's got a long(er) update today! If you said you/me, then you're right.

It's safe to say, that I was in a good place. A place in which I don't think I could've been removed from.

Management had 'relieved' Barbara of her duty, as my fake girlfriend. Unknowingly to them it was sequential to the event of Zayn becoming my 'something' (we haven't defined the relationship) which made this all the better for me. They stopped the fake dating due to the fact that my previous outburst which led to us being linked with Zayn again had dissolved in the news.

(AN: to anyone who watches AWKWARD will know about DTR'ing ;)

This is where that exhilarating feeling I was talking about comes in. When reading that they'd thought rumours had died down enough, I couldn't help but shake my head at how much they don't know about us.

(AN: no, really someone PLEASE take my phone. after a reference like that, I honest to god do not deserve it.)

Last night after baking that 'celebration' cake, Harry and I spent the rest of that night talking and watching random things on TV. Which resulted in Harry crashing in my room. Which resulted in me right now being coddled and smushed against Harry, an attached sleeper. He likes to be holding something when he sleeps, it used to be Louis, but Louis' been— busy, so lately it's been his pillow. My phone buzzed from vibration on my nightstand. Now if only I could get one arm unstuck from Harry's hold. I lift my elbow, trying to raise his arm. We were in a spooners position, and I of course— was suckered into being little spoon, so I had to try and- carefully- remove Harry's draped arm that was thrown over my waist and arm, so that I could reach over far enough to grab my phone. Continually lifting my elbow, I gain enough space to angle my forearm around so that I can (gently) grab his wrist and move his arm back slowly. Harry shuffles and I hurriedly reach and grab my phone, just before he gets the chance to replace his arm where it was before.

I had a text from Zayn.

From: ZeeZee 😚
MSG: Good Morning, you awake?

I smiled, replying.

To: ZeeZee 😚
MSG: Good Mornin'

From: ZeeZee 😚MSG: I screenshotted that

From: ZeeZee 😚
MSG: I screenshotted that. But besides that, are you busy today?

To: ZeeZee 😚
MSG: No, not really. Why? What's up?

From: ZeeZee 😚
MSG: It's the last day for shooting my music video, was wondering if you wanted to come around?