chasing zayn || 17

AN: I know I don't really use dates in this story, or specify a certain time but rather use a general area of time, but It's kind of pertinent to this chapter, so it's Saturday, the day before Zayn's release. 

Plus there are quite a few small time jumps to filter out a lot of unnecessary filling (?) even though this is practically a filler..

"Niall." Someone whispered.

"Niall." It came again.

"Niall!" It came a little louder.

"Lia— whaf?" I yelled, my words slightly by face being pressed into the pillow. "Honestly you've been doing this like all week."

"Not Liam, try again." The voice said, after it'd finished speaking, I felt lips press against the spot right behind my ear.

Ok, that's not Liam.

I rolled over, meeting with those same honey eyes that have never once left my mind over these past few days.

I tugged on his arm, causing him to stumble forward when his legs hit the edge of the bed clans his collapsed right on top of me

I tugged on his arm, causing him to stumble forward when his legs hit the edge of the bed clans his collapsed right on top of me. His hands catching his fall on either side of my head. He was really close to me, serving me this small smirk. He leaned forward slightly, moving closer to my ear.

"You owe me a date."

"I've been waiting."

"I know, I'm sorry, I had things to tend to." He said, speaking in this low, quiet and gruff voice that caused shivers to raked through me.

"I know— speaking of, I thought you weren't due back until after tomorrow? What are you doing here? It's—" I pause, "11 o'clock, the sun's barely up?"

"I wasn't—" he paused, moving from his spot above, going on to lie next to me instead, "—but I don't have to physically be there for the release and the team wanted to throw a celebration party but I told them that I had more important things that I had to do, Plus the sun has been up for hours, get your ass up."

I couldn't help but let the smile that had been threatening to make an appearance on my face take its rightful place accompanied with a little laugh. I leaned forward (or sideways I guess? Considering he was laying next to me) pecking his lips and he returned with a pout and grimace.

"What?" I asked, concerned with the look on his face.

"I go and say something like that and all I get is a peck? Plus, morning breath." He says squinting in grimace playfully.

"Rude, So— are you just saying these things to get me to kiss you?"

"Maybe." He shrugged playfully. "Now go brush your teeth."