Forrest x Reader Pt. 2

It's been a couple of months since the incident Forrest had, all the murmurs of his sexuality ceased since then and you were very happy about it! Currently you were walking to a nearby river to throw rocks across the waters surface, there were no fish there so you were fine! Once you reached it you picked up a rock and threw it across the river, after a couple more rocks either meeting the bottom of the river or the other side you stopped, you were about to head back when you heard a twig snap, you stood ready and were about to reach for your sword but alas you forgot it! A couple of bandits spotted you "grab her! She'll fetch a good price on the market!" Without thinking you threw the stone you were holding at a bandit that was walking towards you and ran the way you came from "get her!" You continued to run, looking back you saw two running after you but you hit against something and to hands held your upper arms, looking at the owners of the hands you were so happy that it was Forrest "why're you out here?" He asked then looked at the bandits and moved you behind him "it's not polite to chase an unarmed woman" Forrest yelled and the bandits laughed, Forrest was prepared for an attack (from what I've heard he uses tomes and staffs) the bandits got closer and he got his tome ready "leave now or else.." "Or else what kid?" A bandit asked with a laugh which was cut short when the sound of armour clanking was heard, Leo stood next to Forrest and eyed the bandits, the bandits left then Leo turned to the two of you "where do I even begin.." Forrest looked nervous and so did you, Leo looked over at you then back at Forrest "let's go" Leo sighed as he walked back towards Nohr, you held Forrest's hand and followed "why didn't you bring your weapon?" Forrest asked, you looked at him "I didn't think I would need it" you replied honestly "when leaving Nohr always bring a weapon" Leo looked back at you both, he was surprised to see the both of you holding hands then looked forward, he smiled lightly "how did you know where I was Forrest?" You asked and Forrest blushed "well I couldn't find you and someone told me you went towards the lake" "you were looking for me?" "Y-yes.. Well.." Forrest stopped and rubbed the back of his neck, he blushed "how do I say it?" He muttered and Leo watched with an amused look, you lightly gave his hand a reassuring squeeze then held his hand with both of yours, taking in a breath Forrest stared into your eyes "I love you.. I love you more than anything" he smiled while blushing more, you wrapped your arms around him "I love you too, I always have and always will" Forrest held you close, thinking of what might've happened if he didn't show up sooner that you could've been taken away from him and slaved off.. Leo placed his hands on both your heads "we should head back, it's almost dark out" you both nodded then followed Leo back to the castle, the only reason Leo came was because (female) Corrin told him too, Forrest was upset but you instantly made him feel better, you always do, you are always his beam of light in the darkness..