Laslow x F!Reader

You were walking around the castle talking to Selena about various things, Selena waved to you goodbye and left to tend to her duties and you to yours, your duty for today was to patrol, it wasn't even 5 minutes and you were already bored, picking up a small rock you threw it across the river and watched it dance across the water "my, if all women could throw like that there's no room for teaching" you jumped and looked behind you "Laslow! Never sneak up on a women!" You lightly punched him, he let out a throaty chuckle "I've never been hit on by a women before" you let out a laugh "okay then, if you want a woman to hit on you I can give it a try" you grinned as you placed a hand on your hip and leaned to the side "if you get flustered you have to teach me how to dance" "I.. Um, you've seen me dance?" "Yes, you danced so elegantly and made me forget that you always start our conversations with a pickup line" you giggled and he rubbed the back of his neck "oh wow, you haven't even said a pickup line and I'm already blushing" you giggled as you moved your hand and placed it on his arm "Laslow did you sit in a pile of sugar?" You asked as you walked behind him "because you have a pretty sweet ass" you watched him blush "okay, no more pickup lines from you!" "But you're like a magician!" You yelled and placed your knee on the floor, a hand to your chest and your hand out towards him "because whenever I look at you everyone else disappears!" "(F-f/n) please" you stood up and giggled, dusting yourself off, looking up at him and shifting from one side to the other, he brushed above his lip and avoided your gaze, trying to play it off in a cool manor "oh Las~" you giggled and he looked at you with his hands on his sides, what you did next he didn't expect, placing your hands on his shoulder you lightly kissed his lips, not being able to hold in how much you love him, startled he stumbled back, tripping over a rock that is stuck in the ground, the both of you tumbled into the shallow lake "oh my, are you okay?" He asked with a small blush "I'm fine" you let out a small giggle and sat up "oh my, and I thought I was kinky" Laslow turned his head quickly to see Niles leaning against a nearby tree "Not helping Niles!" "I've been turned off for the day but seeing you two in that position in the water out in the open but it's turned me on~" Niles purred and Laslow stood up "w-we should finish patrolling!" Laslow stood up and held your hand, walking away from the lake but with what happened, Laslow is glad you have those pickup, he looked back at you "you're as delicate and as beautiful as a rose, you have pricked my heart and it would be the greatest honour if you would become my wife" you blushed and wrapped your arm around his side, looking up at him "I thought you'd never ask but that means I get free dance lessons" you smiled and he sighed "a kiss for a lesson" "deal"