- 02 -

This part is just to show from Louis as he waited. Nothing major.
_____________________

"Louis, please get out of the curtains, love. You know how your daddies hate that," Josh- Louis' babysitter- nagged.

Louis sighed dramatically, coming from behind the windows and sitting in Josh's lap.

"M'sorry Jowsh. I just so 'cited to see my sissy," He exasperated.

Josh chuckled, ruffling the boys hair.

"Really? How excited are you," Josh questioned further, trying to pass the time and contribute to the small boys excitement.

Louis' face lit up at the opportunity to talk about the situation.

"I so 'cited," he dragged out,"Daddy and-and Papa, th-they said that her name Madson and that we-we could pway a-and cuddle,..," Louis was stuttering from being so happy. The poor boy was almost shaking with anxiety- the good kind atleast.

"Woah, calm down, Lou. They'll be here in no time!"

Just the thought of them being close to home had him running to the window again- but Josh was quick to grab the giddy child before he got fingerprints all over the windows.

"Why don't we go to the play room while we wait, hmm? We can play candy land! You're favorite," Josh bribed.

The small child gasped, opening his mouth and squealing.

"Les go!"

Josh helped the child up the stairs and through the halls. He couldn't help but laugh as Louis was practically pulling him along. The child was generally a happy one. There had only been a few times where he had thrown tantrums. And most of those were when he first arrived.

Louis ran into the open room, letting go of Josh's hand to get his favorite game. He made his way over to the mat on the floor that was covered in cars and roads. Earlier that week he had insisted that they got a princess one for his new sister. Of course his daddies had to agree. They thought it was adorable how excited he was for her.

Josh helped Louis set the board up, each picking out the game piece they wanted.

After going through half the game, Louis suddenly stopped and looked to the older man in curiosity.

"Jowsh? You think that Madson like can'land too?"

A breathy laugh was sent into the air and the man nodded his head. The fact Louis was already so interested in her likes and dislikes just proved he would be an amazing big brother. Zayn and Liam -and Josh- had no doubt about it. What was worrying them was how Madison was going to settle in.

"I'm sure she loves it!"

Louis smiled. But almost instantly, his head snapped up at the sound of a car pulling up.

"Jowsh, they here," Louis screeched pulling him impatiently to the stairs and down into the sitting room.

"Hurry Jowsh!"

When Louis reached the last step, the door was unlocked and without thinking he ran across the room, jumping into his Daddy's arms.