- 08 -

If you have any ideas or anything you'd personally like to see happen in this story, please comment!!
__________________________

"Lou, calm down, bud. You don't want to trip on the stairs," Zayn reminded a bouncing Louis, holding his hand as the four started the trip upstairs to the playroom. Normally, Louis would play by himself or with one of his Daddy's. But since Madison had never been in there before and the older men weren't sure how she would react to everything, they decided that both of them would accompany the littles. They trusted Louis to be alone with Madison, but they weren't sure whether or not she would try and run like she did yesterday. At this point they just agreed to try and be near them at all times just to be safe.

Madison huffed, her bottom lip slightly pouted as Liam held the girl on his hip. She became highly flustered every time one of the men would hold her. It was still extremely odd and slightly uncomfortable that she was in such close proximity to strangers. The fact Louis wasn't held nearly as much as she was also made Madison a little frustrated.

"How come he gets to walk up the stairs and I don't?" The child whined to her Daddy.

Liam gave a small grin, focusing his eyes on the steps. He had been wondering when she would ask such questions. In fact, both him and Zayn were slightly surprised she hadn't asked more questions already. They figured it was because she was shy and mildly recessive. 

"Because, little one. Louis is older than you," Liam chuckled as Madison furrowed her eyebrows. "It's not all too bad. He still has to hold Papa's hand, doesn't he? Besides- Lou used to have to be carried like you," Liam reasoned with the child before Louis cut in, "Not no more, Daddy! I's a big boy now!"
The two men chuckled at his response.

The four took a couple turns and Madison held her breath as Zayn opened a door. She didn't know what to expect. Although she knew it was just a playroom, her imagination deceived her. She couldn't help but think of the most terrifying things. Would there be windows? Or would they get locked in? None of it even made sense. Her brain was just coming up with things.

Louis laughed and ran into the room after his Papa opened the door, while the other three slowly walked in. Madison's mouth gaped as she took in the wide space. Bookshelves and cabinets were filled with toys, books, puzzles, and just about anything you could think of. A wardrobe was full of costumes for dress up and in the corner sat a bean bag that was bigger than she had ever seen. The walls were painted blue with white clouds and she immediately wondered if they had meant for it to resemble Toy Story. The carpet was fluffy and Madison dug her toes into it as Liam set her down.

"Madson, come play!"

The girl gulped and fiddled with her fingers not knowing what to do. Although it looked like every child's dream, the overall atmosphere of the room was overwhelming. She didn't know what to do with half of these toys.

"Go on, darling. You can play with anything that catches your eye. This is all for you and Louis," Zayn had bent to her level and pushed some loose hairs out of her face. He gave her a warming smile as her big doe eyes watched him.

A soft sigh left her lips as she took everything in around her. She noticed a Disney princess mat on the floor and almost cracked a smile. She loved Disney princesses. It had a castle on it with several of the princesses and their princes.

Liam noticed her glancing and took the chance  to speak. "Louis picked that out for you. He thought you might like it."

"I did! I have one with cars and wanted you to have one too," Louis yelled happily as his Daddy brought the idea up.

"Oh, um, thank you," she gave a soft smile to Louis.
The idea was nice and all. But it kind of bothered her that they had been planning her arrival for who knows how long.