Chapter 8

Chapter eight

"Smart girls are the over-thinkers,
The insecure ones, the different ones.
They know what the world is like, they analyze
Everything in life. Why? To avoid getting hurt, to Find happiness . They stay up all night to trying to think every possible situation to get through
All the problems, they think too much, they trust less people. Their insecurity proves their respect
Towards themselves , of course they try to live
Away from drama-filled life . Smart girls know
Their worth , now that's the ones worth
Keeping by your side ."

————————

A couple of days has passed, Karina has been released from the infirmary. She still doesn't know who her trainer was until she reached the initiates' room, four was standing by the doorway with his back leaning against the wall whilst playing with his fingers.

Sensing her presence, he looked up to see Karina in all baggy clothes which makes her look small.

"Well, it's nice to have you back Karina," he nods.

"I've taken that you have been informed about your extra training. Starting from now on, you'll be training with me. We started our training from 8 to 6 right? Well, your extra training will start at 7 sharp and will end at 8. So that's two hours training, but there would be times when I'd get busy in the control room, so don't get surprised when I send someone else over to replace me,"

"Sounds like a good plan to me..." She mutters.

It seemed like a good start for her to change her views about men, even though four doesn't know this, she's sure that he'd eventually know sooner or later on the second or third stage of training would be emotionally and mentally.

"Good, now that this has been clarified. I must go, I'll see you after dinner, meet me at the pit." He rounds his way until he disappears at the end of the tunnel where the blue light meets.

Karina drew out a sigh before entering the room. It has been exhausting staying at the clinic, even though she was sitting and laying down all the time. Her muscles were beginning to sore since she hasn't exercises for a while, including her butt that was sitting on the same place all the time.

She was also mentally exhausted, her nightmares still keep on appearing. She was alone in the clinic, daphne usually sleeps in her apartment and Karina hasn't even met Daphne's brother.

Every time she jolts up from her sleep, she's expect that James would draw out the white curtains and soothe her back to sleep.

But he didn't, she wasn't in amity anymore, she was in dauntless where you have to be brave an fight in order to survive.

She would lay in bed up all night, afraid that when she would go back to sleep the nightmares would come back.

She was used to it, but it still pained her. And every morning when daphne comes into the clinic she would talk to Karina about everything whilst helping her redressing the bandages.

She was a talker for sure but it helped Karina relaxed, she never felt so good talking to a girl, it even made her forget the nightmares she was having.

Karina planned that once she was out of the infirmary,she would go back to the initiates' room and flopped into her bed and lay on her stomach, burying her head at the pillow to take a simple nap. She could care less if she doesn't eat any dinner, she was tired.

As soon as she enters, Aaron and his goons were the first people she saw making her plans crumbling down.

Her frown went deeper when they looked over to the door.