Last goodbye...

The people living in Pluto were born with powers and the 'terrorists' were trying to get their powers as the children of royal blood have the greatest powers of all. Their powers were a mixture of every power ever known. But everyone knew that if you extract their powers, they will die.

Ms Shin, the queen's name, was looking around, afraid that they were being followed. Jin Jin clung to one side of her arm while Jin Hee clung onto the other one. They were walking briskly to DCTH School right now. They brought no luggage with them, their outfits were totally different from that of human's and they didn't want to attract attention. But they were already attracting a huge crowd with their bizarre clothes and complexion now.

Their collars reach all the way over their heads, covering them from the sun, and their shoes were long. They wore no make-up, showing off their light complexion and acne-less faces. Even Ms Shin face had very little wrinkles. Jin Jin had light vanilla-coloured hair that reached her shoulder and a cute chubby face. Jin Hee, even though the younger twin, had a more mature-looking face and long, wavy, black onyx-coloured hair. Their mother, however, had a stern face and waist-length Davy gray-coloured curly hair. The three together were stunning. Everyone was gaping at them and thinking the same thing.

Such perfect humans existed?

The three 'outsiders' had learned the Korean language on their way over to Earth from Pluto which took 2 months."Eomma, where will you go after you enroll us in Uncle Jae's school? Are you going to be alright? " Jin Hee asked, worry shown on her face. Her grip around her mom's hand tightened. Ms Shin nodded.

"I'll be fine, dear. I'm going back to Pluto and try to calm our people. Then, I'll send Shin Young and your other friends here...mainly to protect you two. Please, both of you, keep a low profile and you know how to contact me if you have trouble. "

"Nae, eomma. I'll keep both of us out of trouble but please take care of yourself. " Jin Jin said as they reached the gate of the school. Ms Shin turned around to face both of them.

"Of course, darling. Did both of you bring the shots? " she asked. Jin Jin nodded and glanced at her sister. Jin Hee face-palmed herself and looked sheepishly at the older 2.

"I...forgot... " Jin Jin and Ms Shin sighed.

"It's alright. Here, I brought it for you. I knew you were going to forget the important stuff. " Ms Shin ruffled her youngest daughter's hair.

"EOMMA, GOMAWO, SARANGHAE!" Jin Hee squealed, keeping the 'shot' into her pocket.

The 'shot' was a type of drug injection that they had to take whenever they go other worlds. The atmosphere here will seep their powers and energies away and as time goes on, they will perish from the world.

"Arasso, arasso. Girls, I'll miss you. I hope I'll see you soon. This is our goodbye then... " Ms Shin's eyes started to water. Jin Jin and Jin Hee hugged her tightly.

"Nae, eomma. We love you.... Very much! Goodbye and be careful..." the twin smiled. The three of them made sure no one was in that area and then, Ms Shin used her teleportation powers and teleported back to where they had 'parked' their space car.

Jin Jin and Jin Hee looked up at the school looming before them.

"I guess this is it." Jin Hee said, taking hold of her sister's hand.

"Yeah... I guess it is. Break a leg, Jin Hee..." Jin Jin nodded, and took a step into the school.

This was the start of their new life... and they were feeling nervous about it. Many questions ran through their minds.

What will happen to us now? Are we going to fit in? Will those freaky-looking aliens find us here? Is eomma going to be alright? Are we going to die? Oh no, we're going CUCKOO!!

Hey. Sorry about the last story. But I will try and finish THIS one. Please read and comment. Thank You!