Just explanation...

Days pass and soon weeks… yet, Minseok and Tao had not awoken. They were badly injured but BTS and the 4 girls couldn’t take them to the hospital. No, it was too dangerous… it would be their suicide. The traitor but brother to the queen would be able to find them there. Uncle Jae had put every building in the country on watch… wherever they are, they will be caught.

Hmph…he probably brain-washed the people to let him do this without any trouble. The rotten freak. The girls tried nursing Minseok and Tao back to health but no amount of healing magic can nurse the two guys back.

The two oldest among the 4 girls, Jin Jin and Dae Yang had to take the honor of explaining the WHOLE thing to BTS. Boy, were the boys surprised!

“So…what you’re saying is…you’re all from another planet?” V asked for the hundredth time, scratching the back of his neck. Jin Jin and Dae Yang groaned.

“YES!” they exclaimed for the hundredth time, exasperated. Dae Yang ruffled her hair in frustration.

Ah Rin and Jin Hee, who were sitting by Minseok and Tao and trying to heal them, glanced at each other. Ooops, it was a bad idea to make their eonnis explain to the boys. The 2 girls were quick tempered. And seeing that they were both really tired, this just added to their stress.

Jin Jin and Dae Yang were the ones who went out and found little jobs here and there so that they could earn some money to buy food and everyday stuff. BTS were told to stay at their current shelter since the 2 younger girls and the injured males might need their help any time at all.

Jin Hee stood up.

“Eonni, why don’t the both of you go and get some rest? We’ll deal with the rest of the story. ” Jin Hee said, gesturing to her and the maknae. Jin Jin and Dae Yang sighed and went to sit beside Minseok and Tao as the two younger ones took the place of their eonnis.

Jin and Suga smiled apologetically. Jin Hee shrugged.

“Arasso, so they have told you of who Minseok and Tao are and where we are really from and what we can do.” Jin Hee said.

“They are your…um… butlers…?” Jungkook said. Ah Rin nodded in approval.

“Yes. And we are from Pluto but Jin Jin and Jin Hee eonnis are the honorable princesses there…the world you thought that had disappeared. Every resident in Pluto have at least 2 powers each. The first is guaranteed to be healing while the second power will depend on what you’re born with. Mine is teleportation. Dae Yang eonni power is the wind. Jin Jin and Jin Hee eonni are more…different though. You know that they are the princesses so they have most of the powers combined…”  Ah Rin trailed off, out of breath.

“I thought you guys said you could talk through your minds? Isn’t that a power?” Rap Monster asked in confusion. Jin Hee chuckled.

“That, I have no idea why we can even speak through minds. I guess it’s an advantage of being born in Pluto. ” Jin Hee shrugged.

“Okay, anyway. Moving on, around a few months ago… someone whom we recently found to be you-know-who… opened the security barrier and lead those emotionless men you saw last time and conquered our world thus destroying many lives there. Many of the residents fled to other world, most fled to your world which you called Earth. My mom, the queen, is currently trying to break into the heavy defense force set up by Uncle Jae’s minions. Speaking of which, she has no idea that the traitor is her own brother. It seems that Uncle Jae’s plans are to conquer the whole galaxy thus he NEEDS my sister and my powers to totally be strong enough to do that. Which is why…please, I- no, we need your help. We need you to help us make a plan and battle against that traitor. ” Jin Hee said, pleading for BTS help.

J-Hope and Jungkook glanced at each other and nodded. If the ones they really love need them, they will do anything to help. Anything at all.

“Count us in.”

Even if they were to die for the girls, they would do it. The other members of BTS looked at each other and nodded. Jin Hee and Ah Rin clapped their hands in glee, returning to their normal self. Jin Jin and Dae Yang sighed in relief, just happy that BTS didn’t leave them during the time they need them the most…

Jin Jin was so happy that she jumped up and hugged J-Hope and V tightly [as they are the closest to her] and mumbled an exhausted ‘thank you’. J-Hope’s heartbeat quickened as he turned a bright shade of red. V chuckled when he noticed J-Hope’s red face.

Jin Jin let the 2 boys go from her strangling hug as she moved back to Dae Yang’s side. Suddenly, Minseok’s hands moved. Dae Yang noticed and she jumped up, calling the others to come quickly.

“Guys, guys, can you hear us?” Jin Hee asked, slightly shaking Tao. Slowly, he and the orange-haired guy started to stir. Suddenly, Minseok grabbed Rap Monster collar and snarled, “Who are you and what do you want from us?”

Jin Jin quickly peeled the two away, trying to soothe Minseok.

“Minseok, calm down. They’re not our enemies!” she patted his back when he let go of Rap Monster.

“E-Eh? Jin Jin, Jin Hee, Dae Yang and Ah Rin? Oh my- I AM SO GLAD YOU’RE ALRIGHT!” Minseok exclaimed. Tao stood up and kneeled on one knee. A second later, Minseok followed his motions.

“It’s good to see you again…Princess Jin Jin and Princess Jin Hee. Dae Yang and Ah Rin too.”

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So? How was it? I know this chapter is boring but please wait for the next chapter? KAMSAHAMNIDA!