Facebook? Twitter? Insta? What are they?!

“Ok, both of you, I have a present for you.” Uncle Jae grinned, hiding something behind his back. The 2 girls looked at him curiously. He whipped out 2 identically-wrapped boxes and handed one to each of them. The princesses opened the present delicately.

Inside were 2 weird devices. Seeing their confused look, Uncle Jae explained that it was called a ‘phone’ and could be used to communicate with other people.

“Now, this is the icon for messaging. You can type stuff and send it to someone else. Then this is the call icon. Call me if you need. Here, this is how you add contacts. Here’s my number. ********. Go and make some new friends and add their number. Alright, moving on…”

Uncle Jae explained to them about twitter, facebook, instagram, and all those websites. He also showed them a dictionary and you hear how to pronounce it.

Jin Hee actually threw the phone away from her while screaming. Luckily, Uncle Jae caught it with fast agility.

“Kyaaahhh it can talk?!” Jin Hee screamed.

“YAH! Don’t throw your phone! You’re gonna ruin it!” Uncle Jae snapped. Jin Hee apologized, bowing repeatedly. Jin Jin was cracking up with laughter, her sides hurting.

An hour later, it was time for dinner.

“You girls should be able to handle your phone. I’ll teach you how to use a laptop soon. Now, get ready for dinner, it starts in 15 minutes.” Uncle Jae sighed as he left. Jin Jin and Jin Hee glanced at each other and laughed secretly.

Then they had a quick shower each and changed into:

Jin Hee was wearing a short black pants and a long-sleeved grey cardigan matched with boots.

As for Jin Jin she was wearing a white/brown sweater which has small cute ribbons spread perfectly around it. She wore leggings to cover her legs and a converse.

Then they quickly made their way to the cafeteria with their iphones in hand. They didn’t get lost because there were many students going to the same place.

When they entered, every heads turned to look at them.

“They’re pretty…”

“I heard Andrew hit on them this afternoon.”

“Seriously?”

More whisperings were heard but the 2 girls chose to ignore it. They looked around, hoping to see the guys that were their guides around school. Someone patted both of them. They turned around slowly, hoping it was Bangtan Boys.

Instead…

“Eonnis! Dongsaeng!” the two girls squealed.

Shin Young, Jin Kyon, Ah Rin, Dae Min and Dae Yang were standing in front of them, with normal clothes. They must have met Uncle Jae before they came…

“Anyeong, dongsaeng…” Dae Min smiled. She was the 3rd oldest between all of them. She was the joker of the group and loves to laugh. But recently, after the attacks of them… she has lost the usual brightness and mischievous look in her eyes.

Shin Young, the oldest, hugged both of them. She was serious and calm and never did anything in a hurry. But, like Dae Min, she was worried for everyone from Pluto and was now completing every tasks given to her as fast as she can.

Jin Kyon patted their backs as she lead them to a empty table. She was the 3rd oldest and loves to prank others. She is loud and can get nasty if you make her angry… But nowadays, she had become really silent and quiet…

Ah Rin and Dae Yang were still the same though. They never changed.

Dae Yang was 4th and she is over dramatic…

Then Jin Jin was 5th and Jin Hee was 6th…

Ah Rin was the maknae… She is also loud but can be quite quiet and cute…

“Let’s catch up on things… even though we’ve only been separated for a few days, I missed you two!” Dae Yang sighed, a hand over her heart. Ah Rin rolled her eyes/

“Oh boy… this is going to be a long night…”

Yo I’m back sorry for posting so little enjoy~