What's your problem?

J-Hope and Jungkook were still Jin Jin and Jin Hee’s partners so they still had a reason to hang out with the girls. Although the boys had given the girls a little fright when they returned, the girls now felt really comfortable around the boys.

Somewhere in the 4th month since the girls had enrolled in DCTH School, the other girls had returned to Pluto to try and find a way to get their beloved planet back. Only Dae Yang and Ah Rin stayed back to protect the princesses.

The 4 girls are, right now, trying their best to cramp the school stuff into their brains, maybe except Ah Rin, at the school’s cafeteria.

“Eonni, I miss the other eonnis already!” Ah Rin whined.

“Nae, that’s the 128th time you told us this week…” Jin Jin muttered, scanning through her textbooks.

“ARGH! WHAT IS THIS?!” Dae Yang yelled, almost ripping her textbook into 4. The girls were studying for their end-of-years and believe me, they’d rather go fight those aliens than stay here reading these languages.

“Hahahaha, calm down, Dae Yang eonni. Have patience and you’ll do fine…” Jin Hee laughed. Dae Yang sighed and simply nodded, knowing that the younger girl was right.

At that moment, Jungkook bounced into the cafeteria with the older guys following behind, laughing at the fidgety maknae. Jin noticed the girls sitting there first and immediately RAN to them.

“Girlssss! Oppa’s hereee! ” he squealed and plopped himself in the middle of Jin Hee and Jin Jin, deciding to tease the younger guys who liked them a bit. J- Hope and Jungkook frowned and immediately, J-Hope dragged Jin off the seat and sat there instead. Jungkook frowned upon this and tried to squeeze in between J-Hope and Jin Hee.

Jin Hee moved over a bit to let Jungkook in. She didn’t really mind, to tell the truth. She just didn’t get why Jungkook and J-Hope are always trying to sit beside her or Jin Jin.

Jin shrugged and went to sit in front of Dae Yang. He smiled brightly at her even though she just ignored him and looked like she was about to go on a killing spree. Jin shrugged again and started to speak with Ah Rin and the other guys.

Suddenly, Jin Jin’s head snapped up as she looked around in a panic.

‘Jin Jin…Jin Hee…we know you’re here…’

She glanced around, her eyes round with fright. J-Hope, who was staring at her, suddenly became worried.

“Jin Jin…? What’s wrong?” he asked, touching her forehead with the back of his hand.

She shook her head and sent a telepathy message to the other 3, ‘Girls, did you hear that? I heard the voice again…’

Ah Rin’s eyes rounded too. Dae Yang gasped quietly. Jin Hee replied, ‘It’s the 5th time already…Let’s report to Uncle Jae.’

Immediately, the girls gathered everything belonging to them and was about to leave.

“Where are you going?” V asked in surprise, standing up.

“Principal’s office. ” Dae Yang said simply. Jimin frowned.

“Again? You go there an awful lot of time, you know?” he asked.

“Ah, jinjja? I- I didn’t realize…” Ah Rin smiled nervously. Rap Monster crossed his arms.

“Tell us. What is the problem? ” Rap Monster demanded. The girls smiled nervously again and ran off.

“Aish, these girls… and they won’t even tell us where the older girls flew off to either!” Suga stamped his foot childishly.  Jungkook sighed and immediately ran after the girls. The older guys looked at each other, shrugged and ran after the maknae.

Dae Yang knocked on the door softly, hoping that no student will find them suspicious. She pushed the door open and went in with her friends following closely behind.

Uncle Jae was nowhere to be found. Instead, in his place was a mean-looking woman of around 56 years of age but we never know… she might actually be a 16 year old.

“Umm…miss, can you please tell us where is Principal Jae?” Dae Yang asked politely.

“No!” she snarled. Jin Jin and Ah Rin jumped back in shock, not in fear but in surprise that a LADY can be this RUDE!

“Miss, we really need to see him.” Jin Hee frowned. The lady snarled once more, baring her teeth, umm, fangs.

‘Fangs? Is this a new kind of human we have never seen?’ Jin Jin tilted her head in confusion.

HEY I’m back sorry for the long wait XD