The end of this war.

Ms. Shin put up her hands and glared menacingly at her younger brother. She didn't show any sign of pain at all but soon, her glare soon weakened and hot tears trailed down her cheeks, falling to the ground and dissolving into water vapour.

"Eomma..." Jin Jin mumbled sadly, her tears too, falling. J-Hope put an arm around her shoulder and squeezed it comfortingly. She sighed as Jin Hee came up to them and hugged her close and whispered, "Don't worry, eonni... Eomma is a very strong woman. She can do this..."

Jin Jin gave her twin a weak smile and looked on at her mother.

Ms. Shin fell to the ground in front of Jae. Slowly, she lifted her arms and wrapped them around his neck. She leaned down and put her lips to his ear.

"My dear brother... I don't know what made you like this... but I know that the real Jae is NOT like this... he has a kind generous heart... and he loves all that are living... and I know that... the real Jae is still some where within you!! Please!! Come back to me!!! Jae!" Ms. Shin cried, shaking as each tear fall onto Jae's laps.

"Get off of me, woman!! You are not my sister!!" Jae screamed, pushing Ms. Shin to the ground in front of him. But she held onto him tightly. Jae put his palms to her head and chanted something.

"~~~~! ~~~~~~~!!!" a blinding light shot out of his palms, blasting his sister, the queen to the side.

"Eomma!!!!! " her two daughters screamed out, running to her side. Jae let out a screech. Dae Yang, Ah Rin, Minseok and Tao ran to him and cornered him.

"You! How dare you?!" Tao's nose flared in anger and fire could LITERALLY be seen around him. Tao and Minseok punched him on either side of his cheeks. When he fell to the ground, clutching both his cheeks in pain, they smirked simultaneously.

Suddenly, Ms. Shin stood up while signaling to her daughters that she was fine. She staggered to Jae's side slowly and put her hands to his cheeks. A warm feeling coursed through Jae's cheeks and instantly, it didn't hurt anymore. Jae blinked in surprise. She closed her eyes as the last of her tears fell to Jae's palms. 

"I love you...Jae-ah..." and she fell to the ground weakly and as she looked around at everyone there...her daughters and lastly Jae...her eyes closed and she took her last breath.

"Take care of my daughters....please Jae...I love you all...." her last words rang loud in everyone's ears. Everyone who were Pluto residents rushed to their queen's side. Jin Jin and Jin Hee hugged her close.

"Eomma!!!"

Jae shook in fear as he looked down at his blood stained hands. He grasped his hair tightly as he moaned, "What have I done??!!!"

He kneeled down in front of his beloved sister and collected her into his arms.

"N..No...Noona... please... f...forgive me....NOONA!!!" Jae screamed, regret filling his heart.

~~~

*Years later*

"Uncle Jae!!" Jin Jin's short pigtails bounced up and down and rushed into her uncle's office with Jin Hee.

"Yes, dear?" Uncle Jae smiled, caressing his nearest things to his sister.

*Ah...they really do look like you, noona....* he smiled.

"J-Hope confessed to me!!!" Jin Jin squealed.

"Jungkook confessed to me!!!" Jin Hee squealed at the same time. Jae smiled.

"That's great... awwww....how mature my nieces have become...noona,  aren't you happy now?" Uncle Jae smiled up at the clear beautiful sky with his two only nieces at his side. At that moment, BTS, Dae Yang, Ah Rin, Minseok and Tao entered the office took and stood by their sides.

"Rest in peace..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How was it?!! This is the end!! I hope you enjoyed it!! =) Please look out for any storied of mine that might come!! and please read my boys republic story too!! I shall try and finish it!!! Bai Bai!! XD