New Students...

The twin went to meet their uncle at the principal office. As they walked along the hallway, making themselves invisible, they noticed that humans were a really interesting species.

The way they talk were loud and noisy, bringing an instant headache to the princesses. Unlike humans, the habitants of Pluto were peaceful and quiet. The way they dressed was also weird to the twin. The clothes that most of the girls wore were revealing, at least, revealing to the twin.

At the principal office, they revealed themselves but mainly because Uncle Jae knew they were there.

“Oh girls. How much I missed you…” he got up from his seat and went to hug the 2 girls.

“Anyeong, Uncle Jae. We missed you so much too!” Jin Jin smiled. Uncle Jae patted her back.

“Yeah. Anyway, down to business… you girls do know that to fit in, you can’t wear those… clothes, right?”

“Waeee?” Jin Hee whined. Uncle Jae chuckled, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

“Do you want to be called weird? Unfashionable? Ugly? Hmm? ” Jin Jin rolled her eyes.

“What do you suggest we wear then? These are our only clothes.” Jin Jin shrugged. Uncle Jae sighed and showed them a card which is known as ‘credit card’ to us humans.

“Let’s go shopping.”

2 hours later, the girls were dressed like normal teens and Uncle Jae was praising his work.

“Hmm… not bad, not bad at all… give me a twirl, girls.” he remarked. The 2 girls turned, tugging at their clothes.

 What Jin Hee was wearing compliments her long, slender legs and Uncle Jae asked his personal hairstylist to style Jin Hee’s hair. It fell in wavy curls around her shoulder and she looked absolutely stunning.

As for Jin Jin, her clothes made her childishness apparent and her cuteness was enchanced. Above all, her hair was braided like an innocent country girl.

Jin Hee  felt that her clothing was too short. Even the top was covering her short jeans.

“Yah, Uncle! You call this not bad? It’s far too short!! I want my old clothes back!! ” she complained.

Jin Jin gaped at her short jeans in horror.

“I’m not wearing these!!” Jin Jin snapped. Uncle Jae shook his head.

“You already are. Anyway, here are your bags. Get ready to start your first day of school. I’m pretty sure that some guys will help you find your way if you two get lost because you two are so cute. Come back here after your classes end and I’ll bring you to your dorm. Oh, and both of you will have some classes together and some apart. Now, get going. Both of you are already 2 and a half hours late for class. Good luck and bye bye~” Uncle Jae pinched their cheeks and pushed them out of the office.

The 2 of them tugged one last time at their clothes before comparing their schedule.

They had 3 classes apart and 2 together. They groaned because now, they have classes apart. Luckily, the rooms are situated next to each other. They quickly made their way to the class. Of course, they got lost. Since everyone was in class, they had no one to ask so they knocked on a room where many students are studying. A teacher stopped mid-sentence.

“Um… excuse me…sorry to bother…” Jin Jin mumbled, her cheeks tinted pink. She didn’t like being in the centre of attention. Jin Hee noticed and stepped forward.

“Excuse me, but could you possibly tell us where class S02 and S03 are?” Jin Hee asked boldly. The teacher smiled warmly.

“Oh, you must be the new students. Nice to meet you, I am Miss Layla, which is Jin Hee, if I may ask?” the teacher said. Jin Hee raised her hands.

“Hmm… this is SO2 so this is where you are supposed to be. You must be Jin Jin then? Your class’s next door. ” Miss Layla nodded, motioning for Jin Hee to enter. Jin Jin bowed thankfully, wished good luck to her sister and left for the other class.

Jin Hee sent a telepathy message to Jin Jin.

Oh boy… this is going to be a long day…good luck sis…

Jin Jin smiled and nodded to herself. She grasped the door handle, took a deep breath and entered.

Good Luck to you too, Jin Hee…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hey. This is chapter 2. Hope you like it >< I was supposed to post pictures to show you what Jin Jin and Jin Hee are wearing but I didnt know how so...