Cat's out of the bag.

“WHO IN THIS SCHOOL IS THAT?” Suga hissed, pointing at the lady that the 4 girls are facing right now. BTS are following the girls to figure out what had made the girl come to this very room every time.

J-Hope shrugged, “Never seen her before. A new teacher, maybe?”

Jungkook shuddered, “I hope she’s not going to be MY new teacher!” V nodded in agreement. They continued watching the girls ask the lady with fangs where their uncle was.

Dae Yang frowned, her patience running low. Jin Jin glared at the woman and spat, “Where is Uncle Jae? Spit it out, woman!”

J-Hope gaped at the completely changed girl in front of him. She was angry and fire could be seen around here. Jin Hee sighed.

Her sister never had much patience. Once she burst its hell.

‘Jin Jin, shut up and calm down. Take a deep breath.’ Jin Hee ordered her elder sister through telepathy.

‘Fine…she just pisses me off…’ Jin Jin replied, breathing in.

Who the hen is she?!’ Dae Yang asked angrily.

‘Who knows?’ Ah Rin shrugged.

“Get out of this room!” the woman snapped, glowering at the 4 girls and silently daring them to come nearer. Ah Rin and Jin Hee glanced at each other.

“Okay…Ah Rin…NOW!” Jin Hee called out to Ah Rin. The maknae turned and rushed towards the door on the right side of the office and burst in. The scene surprised her as she gaped at the few emotionless men staring at her.

The woman, instead of rushing to Ah Rin and pulling her from the room, dropped on her knees, jerking in pain with no sound coming from her. Her face started burning and she fell to the ground in ashes with one last moan, “No…I failed you, sire…”

That gave BTS goose bumps as they jumped back in shock. Jin Jin rushed to Ah Rin’s side, her eyes changing from light blue to maroon. Her eyes glowed in anger at what she saw before her. The other 2 followed her and Ah Rin into the room.

Before them, some men whom they realize to be the infiltrators of Pluto sat in a large round table. A man had his back turned to them as he shouted at two vaguely familiar guys. The 4 girls couldn’t tell who they were because the 2 guys had their heads down.

The infiltrators turned their heads simultaneously and robotically and looked at the girls with no emotion. This went on for a few minutes; just the man shouting at the 2 guys and him hitting them when they gave no response, the emotionless men staring at the 4 girls and BTS just eavesdropping behind the door.

“You had BETTER tell me how NOW or I will SERIOUSLY chop your pretty heads OFF YOUR BODY!” the man with his back turned screamed at the two guys. Then the taller guy of the two looked up and glared menacingly at him, “NO!”

The man was about to shout again when the smaller guy looked up too, his cheeks stained with his own blood and mouth dripping with blood. His teeth which were usually sparkling white were now red.

“We… will NEVER betray our own WORLD… nor will we….BETRAY our own queen… JUST so you and your MINIONS can come and RUIN our WORLD!” he snarled.

“Your useless world will be MINE soon! And your QUEEN will soon be DEAD! Now, just tell me HOW I can GET THOSE POWERS OF MY NIECES!” the man kicked the shorter man in the stomach, making him groan in pain.

The other guy who had a bleeding nose and bruised eyes muttered weakly, “You are our queen’s brother…you are her family… why do you want what’s hers so badly?” he coughed and blood spilled onto the blood-stained floor. Then he fell to the ground weakly, jerking in pain every now and then.

“Tao…hold on…a little…more…” the other guy then too fell beside his companion, his orange hair stained with so much blood it was so unbearable to see. Dae Yang almost lost her lunch at the horrifying sight.

‘Wait…the queen…only has one brother…’ Dae Yang said with telepathy. The 4 girls gasped in horror as the truth dawned on them.

“UNCLE JAE?!” they gasped, eyes widening. The man whipped around and he immediately shouted, “Where is that useless woman?!”

“She’s burnt to ashes,” J-Hope said, stepping out of the shadows. He smiled at Jin Jin who was gaping at him and noticed her eyes change from maroon to gold. He glanced at Jin Hee to see her eyes change from purple to light pink. J-Hope took a deep breath to calm him self from the weirdness that he was starting to notice…a lot.

“Why- How- Where-?” Uncle Jae stuttered.

“Uncle… who are you…really…?” Jin Hee mumbled. Ah Rin and Dae Yang ran to the two injured guys and quickly got them out of their chains. The emotionless men were just sitting down while doing nothing.

At last, Uncle Jae smirked and calmly said, “I never wanted you to know. I guess…I’ll just have to extract your powers from you even if you die. ” He nodded to the emotionless men who suddenly started moving and attacked the girls. Even BTS were attacked but since they were experienced fighters, they could hold off the men for a little while.

Ah Rin and Dae Yang had a shock when they saw the injured guys.

“Minseok and Tao?” they gasped. They quickly grabbed them and hoisted them on their shoulders. It was a little hard for them to do so since the two guys were bigger than the two of them.

“Guys, let’s go NOW!” Dae Yang shouted urgently. Jin ran to her side and helped her carry Minseok. Suga and Rap Monster helped Ah Rin carry Tao since Tao was twice the size of Minseok.

BTS and the 4 girls ESCAPED from the school and from the clutches of Uncle Jae and the infiltrators that day and went into hiding while trying to make a plan to defeat Uncle Jae…

It was war… starting NOW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?! COMMENT!! XD