Chapter 11 - The First Time

The next few chapters I feel lack something because I was in the midst of a writers block. there is a "sex scene" in this chapter, although I have edited it out. will add it if I get enough readers asking for it.

“uh oh, now you need to take the shirt off” I teased “What a tragedy”

I laughed at my handy work and Matt’s mouth turned into a wide grin. I pulled the shirt off his body, I’ll admit that his body was pretty darn hot, and the interesting thing was he didn’t even work out at all.  I was caught of guard long enough for matt to return the favour. I groaned as he rubbed chocolate cake into my chest.

“That was a bad idea baby” he laughed attempting to run from me, unfortunately for him, I wrapped my legs around him and picked the entire cake up and plonked it on his head.

The chocolate sludge ran off him and he frowned

“You’re very mean Elliot”

“Oh, come on. You look completely ravishing” I giggled leaning forward I kissed his neck where a small amount of cake had fallen. I felt his body weight shift a little as I did so. I smiled as I realised his neck was sensitive and kissed again, and again. His arms wrapped around my waist again, our lips met again this time with a little more urgency. He pulled away again, and breathlessly whispered

“We need to get cleaned up”

I smiled, and shrugged “What do you propose Matt?”

I looked up in to his eyes, with a cheeky smile, he grinned back and pulled me off the bench.

He picked me up and threw my over his shoulders,  and ran upstairs to the bathroom.

He put me down and I flicked on the water. We stood there for a minute. My self consciousness returned momentarily when I realised that we were going to shower together. The thought of it made me blush, and Matt must have picked up on my worries because he took me in his arms and said as seriously as he could while covered in chocolate cake

“You are beautiful Elliot”

I smiled softly and unhooked my bra, Matt watched me and his own face reddened a little. I stepped out of my panties and walked into the water. A few seconds later Matt joined me. I washed the chocolate off his body and he returned the favour.

“This is just playing with fire” he moaned in my ear

“It’s water” I teased, running my hands down his back.

“You know what I mean Elliot, I am only holding on to self control by  a shred” he murmured stepping out of the shower. I flicked the nozzle off and stepped out myself. I grabbed a towel and began drying myself.

“so let go” I said standing up. I dropped the towel to the floor and stood in front of him, completely naked. I’d never been in love before I met Matt, I’d never kissed anyone before him either, and right now in this moment, all I wanted was him to be my first. Matt looked up at me, his jaw tightened and his eyes looked in to mine, and only in mine, searching.

“Elliot…” he said softly, his mind thinking, I could see it in his eyes.

“Stop thinking Matt” I replied. I walked forward and took his hand and led him to my room.

We let go together and Matt took me to places I’d never imagined I’d go. Afterward as we lay in each other arms matt whispered

“I love you”

“I love you too”

We fell asleep together and woke some time the next morning because light was streaming in my bedroom window.