Prologue

~The Past~

A long time ago... before the birth of Ciel Phantomhive, the Earl and his wife had a daughter...

Unfortunately, as soon as their daughter was born, she was very poor in health...

They had to send her away to the best doctors there is all across the country, but none of them are knowledgeable enough to identify what is happening to the child...

Fortunately, the Queen offered her services when she heard the news...

"For your years of loyalty, and your services, I offer you my help.

I will send my most loyal and trusted aide to retrieve your precioustreasure. She may have to live in the castle until she is fully able.

Consider this a Thank you and a gift from me for all of your
services for the country. I personally will take good care of your
precious little angel.

Alexandria Victoria, Queen of United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland."

The Phantomhives were pleased with the letter sent to them directly by the Queen, but at the same time, the grieved....

It brought them joy that the Queen, her highness, has came to aid them, but in exchange, they would not be able to see their daughter grow up until who knows how long...

But the life of their child was more important than themselves.

As soon as the Private Secretarial Officers of the Queen came to get the girl, Rachel protested a little before her husband had convinced her.

The Officers were a bit torn when they saw the separation of a child from their mother, but they had a duty.

Angelina, Rachel's sister, who helped with the birth of their daughter, heard the news about the child and pursues to become a doctor to find a cure of the illness of the child for the happiness of both her sister and the one she once, and still loves. Although her parents were against the idea, she still does it and became one of the best there is.

Another couple of years passes by, the Phantomhives rejoiced as they have given birth to a very healthy son that they named Ciel.

More years passed and the Phantomhive have not forgotten of their first child and wondered all the time about her condition. Letters from the Queen weren't enough for them... They want to see their baby girl with their own eyes. But with the tasks at hand regarding the companies and their son was keeping them occupied.

Sorrowful thoughts of their daughter maybe was thinking that her parents had given her away.

But those thoughts were silenced once they look at their son, Ciel. For his sake, they mustn't show their grieve.

Once their daughter was old enough, the Queen, her highness had taught her to read and write.

The Phantomhives were very happy to have finally received a letter from their daughter.