Chapter 2

~The Real Jack the Ripper~

"It's nice to finally, officially meet you, my cute little brother, Ciel Phantomhive... My name is Aurora Elethea Ann Phantomhive, your elder sister." Aurora smiles at Ciel, who looked shocked.

"e-elder sister?! I don't have a sibling!" Ciel exclaims as Sebastian just stayed startled.

"yes... Mother and Father has kept me secret... but, tonight not the night for explanations. The Scotland Yard will be here in a few minutes. You should flee. Until another time, my cute little brother~" with that, Aurora disappears into the shadows.

Sebastian felt nothing... like she was never there... there was no scent, nothing. "Sebastian... is she─?" Ciel cuts off his thoughts.

"I do not honestly know... but she's right. We must get out of here..." Sebastian goes and takes Ciel and jumps out a window and was away.

That night, Ciel and Sebastian ponders on who exactly was the girl they met.

___________________________________________________________________ 

The next day, Ciel receives a newspaper saying 'Jack the Ripper Strikes' again. Ciel got a flashback about his supposed 'older sister' saying that the Viscount was the wrong man, and she was right... Rather than being angry about his failure, he immediately assumes that the true identity of Jack the Ripper was his supposed 'sister' and discusses it with guests.

"I met... her last night..." Ciel starts, earning a curious look from his guests

"who?" Madam Red and Lau chorus

"Aurora Elethea Ann Phantomhive.... my supposed 'elder sister' that showed up out of nowhere..." Ciel answers earning a gasp from his guests

"She's alive?!" Madam Red exclaims as the said girl had snuck in the parlor through the window

"Of course I'm alive... I'm right here..." Aurora says, sitting on a chair. She wore a casual outfit with some brown boots. Her hair was similar to how it was styled last night.

Everyone in the room jumps away from the source of the voice and saw Aurora just casually drinking tea.

"how the bloody hell did you get in here!?" Ciel demands as Sebastian was ready to attack at command.

"the window." Aurora answers as she points to the open window.

Ciel glares at her. Aurora stands up and curtsies.

"Nice to meet you all. I am Aurora Elethea Ann Phantomhive, Ciel's older sister by 3 years. I was born with a strange illness that has only been miraculously cured about 3 years ago, when I was 13 years of age. I was in the care of Queen Victoria ever since I was a baby. I was on my way home when I heard of the tragedy. I stayed in the castle and became a private officer of the Queen, but people often mistake me as her adopted daughter and address me as 'Lady Victoria'. To prove my existence, I have a letter from Her Majesty." Aurora takes out a letter and gives it to Sebastian, who had moved closer to her, in case she attacks.

Sebastian gives the letter to Ciel. As Ciel reads the letter, he was shocked that all she said was true. And in addition, she will be living with him from now on. Also, it states her identity as the Queen's Blade, a skilled assassin of the Queen. It also said that the letter must be burned after reading.

Ciel instructs Sebastian to burn the letter as instructed and this rose more suspicions to Ciel of his sister being Jack the Ripper.

"I will be in your care from now on." Aurora smiles then was attacked into a hug by Madam Red.