Chapter 6

~Pluto the Demon Hound~ 

After Aurora left, Ciel had Sebastian find the need items to reveal the truth about the demon hound of Barrymore.

the villagers then found the dog that the victim had kept and captured him. Ciel, his servants and Angela head to the scene as they were dog-baiting the poor dog. As Finnian witnesses the scene, flashbacks of his capture and being experimented on appeared in his mind. Not being able to take it anymore of the torture, he dashes in front with a large log and defends the defenseless dog. A woman then screams and faints.
the rest of the Phantomhive servants and their master rushes to Finnian, the whole village then had them tied up as they had interrupted their holy punishment.

Ciel was chained up on the stone wall as the servants were tied up in a post together.

"You look pathetic, Maltese." Lord Henry smirks at them as the servants were struggling and Ciel just looked bored.

"Master, I beg you, please forgive these people!" Angela begs her master

"That's right, this Pomeranian is the Queen's messenger. Depending on what he says, perhaps I'll let him go. Put out of this village and advise Her Majesty never to touch it again!" the lord demands from Ciel

"You'd go that far to protect your tiny little kingdom? You're the very dictionary definition of 'obsession'." Ciel smirks at him as the lord scowls

"Then learn for yourself what happens to bad dogs who defy me! Sick him!" the lord orders the dogs and they went to attack Ciel.

Out of nowhere, both Sebastian and Aurora appears and kicked the dogs away, sending the mutts flying off.

"You're late." Ciel tells Sebastian, who apoligizes. Ciel just clicks his tongue at him.

"Ciel, why is it you're always tied up? Do you actually enjoy being a hostage?" Aurora unsheathes her sword and frees her brother.

"It happens more often than you think, my lady." Sebastian says but was ignored.

"You dare to interfere, Garm, bitch?" the lord refers to Sebastian and Aurora, whose eye twitched in annoyance, while Sebastian was unfazed. "What are you waiting for?! Kill them too!" he orders the dogs again

before Sebastian could to anything, Aurora walks forward and released a very powerful aura that had the dogs bowing and whimpering. Her aura was so powerful it was almost visible. A dangerous shade of midnight blue.. Everyone steps back and away from her; even Sebastian was a little taken back.

"I am Aurora Elethea Ann Phantomhive... Her Majesty, Alexandria Victoria, Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland's loyal and faithful knight. Granted the Royal Elite title of being one of her Private Secretarial Officer. I hereby execute to proclaim Lord Henry Barrymore to be punished for the crimes and lies he's feed the people of this village. To go humiliate and chain the Queen's messenger is to humiliate, insult and chain Her Majesty, to go against the Queen's officer is to go against the Queen, to oppose to her is to be punished by a suitable punishment." Aurora's threatening aura intensifies "If you all can't understand that; I will put it to simple words... Do not be foolish enough to actually believe you can go against the Queen when I'm around. And you best to think twice before chaining up my little brother like an animal."

Ciel was amazed by how Aurora was showing her abilities over something like this. Perhaps it was her way of showing that she does care for him.

"Stop threatening them, dear sister. They are already pale enough to be considered dead." Ciel tells his sister, who obliges and her aura disappears.

In Sebastian's mind, it was all a frenzy. 'how could a human like her have so much power? even more than a demon, or a reaper, or even perhaps combined... And even when she released that aura... I can't seem to actually feel what she truly is... but she still seems to be human... a kind that is quite confusing...'

"The farce ends here, Barrymore!" Ciel says towards the pathetic Lord, who flinched. He then directs to the whole village. "People of the village, listen to me! There is no demon hound. There's only that pathetic old man obsessed with power!"
"wh-what do you base that on?" Lord Henry asks nervously

"this." Sebastian takes out a dog skull and shows it to everyone. "It was in the basement of your manor. I've already confirmed that the teeth match the marks on James."

The pathetic lord grows even more nervous, as the villagers were shocked.

"Behold." Sebastian points to the sky and there was a projection of the 'demon hound' on the clouds. "This is the demon hound's true form. His shadow is nothing but a projection. it's just a transparent trick. the glowing is phosphor. He merely sprinkled it n a normal dog." Sebastian explains as he spills the phosphor on the ground to show everyone.

"The demon dog is an illusion produced by a single person. And the person is you, Henry Barrymore!" Ciel points at the pathetic one.

"n-Nonsense! where's the proof?" the pathetic one demands

Sebastian kneels to the beaten dog and retrieves a piece of cloth between his teeth before it passed away. "It's fine cloth. This is the reason he hung on to it to the last." He stands and shows everyone the cloth that looks similar to Henry Barrymore's pants.

"t-that's.." the pathetic lord backs away, recognizing the cloth.

"Yes. It's a scrap of your trousers, from when he bit your leg trying to protect James." Sebastian tells him

Barrymore tries to escape, but the villager turns against him. The proof of Ciel and Sebastian theory was confirmed as the lord indeed has a dog's bite mark on Barrymore's thigh. The villagers carry Barrymore away to seal him in his prison in his own castle.

Aurora had freed the Phantomhive servants long ago.. Finny goes towards the dog, only to find it dead. He mourns for the dog and hugs him.

"This is why I hate dogs." Sebastian says and Aurora was beside him

"Aren't you one?" she says with a smirk, annoying the demon.