Chapter 4

~Phantomhive Manor and the staff~

"William! I have been waiting for so long to see you again!" She gives him a kiss on the cheek, startling everyone around them.

"w-what's going o-on? w-Will, do you know her?" Grell questions as he was never gets to be as close to William like Aurora was still hugging him, and he let her kiss him too.

"I was the one in charge of her soul back when she was deathly sick." William answers, moving an arm to wrap around the human's waist. "Gradually, she starts to grow some affections towards me... but I don't mind her presence." William says, making Aurora smile

"Although... we're technically not couple, we are often mistake to act like one in other people's point of view." Aurora says, placing a finger at her chin in a sign of confusion. "We're just use to this type of act because we've been together since I was 3 years of age. William has been like an older brother to me, but I hold romantic feelings for him." She says and William just adjusts his glasses with his death scythe.

"Oh! right! I haven't seen you for a long time, it is because you got promoted? Belated Congratulations, William!" Aurora clings into William more, making a small smile on his face. Grell sees this and immediately grew a grudge on the human.

"Thank you, my lady." William pecks her forehead like he would always do when she goes something that pleases him. Both Grell and Sebastian felt rage fill their body when the reaper's lips came in contact with the human's forehead, especially with the way he said 'my lady'.

Aurora just giggles like she always does when William rewards her. "I hope that I'm not getting in the way of your duties. I'd hate to be the reason if you get demoted..." Aurora says, sadly at the thought that something might happen to William's job and it was her fault. She knows how much William likes his job and how he always takes it seriously like the perfect reaper he is. She removes herself from the reaper and backs slightly to give him room.

"Fear not, my lady. If there was any reason I were to be demoted, it would be because of that trash right there." William glares at his fellow reaper. Then the clock chimes. "It's about time that I should be going." William takes Aurora's hand and places a kiss upon it. "Until another time, Aurora."

Aurora smiles at him. "Until another time, William."

William grabs Grell by the hair and drags him off by it. "Come, Grell Sutcliff, we're leaving. Honestly... We're already shorthanded, and now we won't be able to finish during regular hours today, either. the Board is going to scold us again, and we'll have to work more overtime." William almost seems like complaining.

Aurora notices that Sebastian still has the chainsaw and takes it before throwing it, aiming it at William, who catches it between his index and middle finger before he lets it drops to Grell.

"You almost forgot about that. We wouldn't want to give you more trouble regarding the missing death scythe." Aurora says, smiling innocently.

Another small smile appears on William features. "Thank you, my lady. Now, please excuse me." He says as he and Grell disappears into the shadows.

___________________________________________________________________

"You... clearly aren't as human as you claim, dear sister." It was early morning and Ciel was just getting ready to head to the funeral as was already dressed.

"I will not lie, my cute little brother. It's still unknown to why I have my abilities when I was poor in health since birth. I've only been miraculously cured of it." Aurora tells him