Chapter1 Calest the Dragon

Y/n sat staring at the sky watching as birds chased each other through the wind. Then all the memories started to flood back into her mind. Big e/c eyes were brimming with tears.

~flashback~
"Your worthless, you stupid little girl" her dad yelled at her kicking her to the wall

"Leave her alone" her mother screamed.

Now her dad was beyond furious, he took out his knife from his belt pocket and walked to her mother. Y/n screamed as she watched in horror as her father stabbed her mother in the chest instantly killing her.

~flashback end~

Y/n had just barely escaped her fathers anger. But it cost her her home. Now y/n was walking in the forest with no weapons or anyone to protect her against the creatures of the night. At this point y/n didn't really care if she got eaten or not, she had been abused most of her life and even grew used to it. But now at only the age of 5 she had to survive on her own with the guilt of leaving her now dead mother behind. She wasn't looking where she was going and tripped over something large. She got back up to face a giant dragon. It was a purple dragon with what looked like moving scales, in a way it reminded her of the Galaxy. Y/n got up quickly and backed away. But is seem as if the dragon had caught her attention.
"What is your name little one?" The dragon asked an a soft female voice. Y/n looked at the dragon with pure shock written on her face.
"Don't worry I have no intention of hurting you, I just need a companion and your eyes are telling me your sad and alone." The dragon said sounding hopeful.
"S-so your not going to eat me?" Y/n asked.
For a second there was no sound an y/n thought the dragon was really considering it until "ha ha ha ha, why would you ha ha think I would eat you, your too adorable to eat" she laughed which made y/n giggle.
"Please stay with me, I could teach you dragon slaying magic" the dragon pleaded. Y/n smiled a genuine smile and said
"Sure!" "But I still don't know your name?" The girl said
"Oh I am so sorry child my name is Calest." She answered. "And you are,?" Calest asked
"Y/n" she answered
"Well y/n as you can see I am a dragon, but I am the strongest of my time , I am a galaxy dragon, a very rare dragon to see" she said nudging the girl onto her back.

And they were off on a new adventure.