chapter6 S-class test

Me and Natsu had been living together for about 3 months and I have been getting more and more sleep. Natsu and I are really close. at least once a night we break out into a make out scene. We decided to keep our relationship secret for the sake of the gild. "OI brats listen up, we are starting the S-class trials." Gramps yelled.

Later that day after gramps told everyone who would be participating. Natsu was upset that I couldn't be his partner. Then he got over it and went to go eat.

(The day of the trials)

"Natsu hurry up we are gonna be late!" I yell pulling on My (Fave clothes). "Hey I am already ready" he said back. "OK then lets go" I said grabbing his hand and running out the door.

(At the island)

You didn't take a route instead you were one of the obstacles that the others had to face while looking for Mavis' grave.

the first person you saw was not any one from fairy tail it was, Zeref. "Hey Zeref how ya do 'in?" I asked he waved "Hey y/n, and I'm good" he said. "I cant say the same for your friends though." he said and pointed outside. "What do you mean" I asked "I mean they are outside fighting for their lives" he said shooing me out the cave. I ran to them. I ran to my friends. I ran to my family. I ran to my death. Or at least that what they thought.