Chapter3 weclome to the gild

It didn't take long to find the gild I just listed to the sound of fighting. I opened the door and was greeted with a chair hurtling towards my face out of reflex I focused on it and it exploded an inch from my face. I sighed. " perfect way to make an entrance y/n good going." I thought. "Hello there" a girl says, I could guess was the famous mirajane. "Are you here to join the gild?" She asked I nodded then she motioned for me to follow. I followed her to the masters room. In the middle of the room was a short old man. I smiled and waved. "Hello there child what is your name?" He asked. "Y-y/n" you whispered . " and what type of magic do you use?" He asked " I-i use elemental dragon slayer magic and moon magic, but I would rather k-keep that a secret please." He nodded shock at you answer "wait are you the y/n?" He asked. You nodded. And he looked at you shocked. "I am making the decision to make you an s-class wizard right away, you don't talk much do you?" I nodded sheepishly. "Alright what color and where do you want your stamp. "F/c and b/p" you say quietly. You got your stamp an master motioned for you to follow him. "Listen up brats we have a new member here her name is y/n and I am automatically giving her a s-class rank so don't pester her." Then all of a sudden people started to fall asleep, even master was barely awake. "Mystogan" he said. I on the hand was not affected. (You are immune to all magic outside of reequipping magic) Soon a man walked in his face was covered by a pieces of cloth and all you could see was a spike of blue hair. I used my magic to Identify who he was "jellal?" I questioned him. He stopped mid step and looked over at me noticing I was not asleep he quickened his pace and was already heading out the door but I teleported in front of him. "Ahem you did not introduce yourself yet" I said. "Neither have you" he said then I realized I still had my cloak on, well at least my hood. I pulled back my hood and he jumped in surprise. "Now you know me who are you?" I asked "Mystogan" he stammered I used my magic to see he was blushing , I chuckled. "What's so funny " he asked me " I can see through your mask and your blushing. He growled and turned and walked away. "He he he, he has a weak spot"