Chapter9 Death

Natsu!

Suddenly I felt power returning to me and it was great power. more than normal. I opened my eyes and saw Natsu staring at me.

"Natsu that's it your the key" i yelled and grabbed his hand

"What do you mean" he asked

"I mean you, my love for you is the key." i said smiling.

"OK i love you too but your really confusing me" he said sitting down

Just the a dark shadow loomed over the whole island.

He's back

"NOO!" i yelled knowing all to well to whom the shadow belonged to.

Aconologia

The dragon landed and started attacking some of the gild members.

Everyone suddenly started attacking but knew it would do no good. Even after a triple unison raid the dragon didn't have a scratch on his scales. I was beyond furious.

"Stop it you worthless dragon." i yelled in a language i didn't even know i could speak.

"Oh who are you, a young girl thinks she is better than me." his slithery dark voice rasped as he turned his attention to me.

"So after all these years you finally found me Aconologia, You dare come after me after what you did!" i yelled

My anger was filing my power then i snapped and finally realized who i really was.

"How dare y-" he began

"Be nice, Drive insane, kill, repeat, that's how it go's right?"

*Silence*

~~ Flashback ~~

"Y/n, Y/n Natsu is, is dead!"

"Oh Zeref i am so sorry, come on lets go make a grave for him"

"O-ok"

"Thanks y/n"

"No problem, Remember i Still love him"

"yeah"

~~ Reality ~~

"You know that night i cried like my heart had been shattered and i could feel the pain, and that is what happened." i said looking down

"Why did you kill him, why did you kill Natsu?" i asked.

"I am glad Zeref got away from you, all he wanted was power to protect his brother but noo you went and killed Natsu, you took away our happiness and my love, you killed him and forced his brother to turn him into a demon to save his life." i yelled swiping my hand in the air making the dragon fall over

"How dare you fight me"

~~ Flash back ~~

"father what is love?"

"Love is life, death, the ability to overcome any fear known to human kind, Love is magic."

~~ Reality ~~

"Love" i whispered.

"I an tired of running today is the day i fight back" I yelled.

"MOON MAGIC TRANSFORM TO MY TRUE SELF!" i yelled

I transformed. My h/l h/c was now silver and to my back. My e/c eyes were now purple dragon eyes and my teeth we sharp. I had white wings and Sliver horns with golden tips. I held a staff wit a crystal in the center that looked like a galaxy stone. I wore a dress with galaxy printing and white wedges.

"Your not h-human" the dragon stuttered

"No i am not i am y/n the goddess of this galaxy and universe." i said rising into the air.

I flew at him and punched him in the stomach and he screech in agony. Then he started a attack that i knew i would not be able to stop him.

"Natsu no matter what happen in the end in want you to move on in life" i said turning around to look at him

he was crying.

"Natsu, don't cry you don't want my last memory of you to be a sad one do you?" i asked

he shook his head and looked up

"Then smile please" I said.
He smiled a small sad smile but it was good enough for me.

"I love you Natsu!" I said then flung myself at the dragon among for the heart.

When I reached the dragon I took away all of its power then striped it of its flesh all the way down to the heart. I made sure the dragon was still alive and then I plunged my staff into the Giant heart and twisted as it screamed in agony. Then everything around me exploded and I fell.

My last words were, "I found love and I will die happy"

Darkness swallowed me. And I could here Natsu screaming.

Til death do us apart......Natsu