Chapter2 A New Life

You had been living with Calest for 8 years until one day she said she had to leave. She told you why but she also told you not to tell anyone, to take care of your self, and that she would return. With your dragon gone and all you have to remember her by is a golden necklace with one of Calest's smaller spikes on the end, and the f/c unstoppable cloak she bought you when you turned 13.

∆∆∆time skip, 7 years∆∆∆ (cuz I can)

You are now 20 and don't care about the law and drink, your h/c is now down to your back and your about 5'7, slightly more muscular than other girls (cuz your a workaholic) a long time ago you figured out that you are an elemental dragon slayer with another rare type of magic called moon magic. And you are a really famous wizard because no one has ever beaten you in battle (and you have been in a lot of them)

I was walking down the streets of Mongolia and heard a scream I ran in the direction of the scream pulling my hood down even more so people wouldn't chase after me. I got to an alley way and heard the scream again. You turned a corner and found three girls trying to get away from a group of 5 men. "Now that's just not a fair fight." I said making two boys turn around. "And just who do you think you are getting in are business, hmm little girl" the man rasped back. I laughed a horrible demonic laugh that me shudder. "Leave the girls alone or suffer" I said pulling back my hood. The boys looked at me and it took them a second to realize just who I was. "We've been looking for you, and come to think of it a fight would be nice right about now" "you asked for it" I said launching a water dragon roar attack. One of the men got caught in it and flew into a wall. But the others dodged and then I did fire dragon roar but I accidentally added too much power and over did it. All the men were on the ground and the area around us plus a few acres down were covered with flames. Lucky, me the girls remained unharmed. "You remind us of the fairy tail wizards, your so destructive." They replied thanking me and walking away. "Oh yeah that's right I came here to see if I can join their gild" I thought then I heard multiple clinking sounds and I put my hood back on and turned around to see the army. I yelped and ran off trying not to get caught.