Chapter4 Scary

"Well that was weird" you thought to your self. Then everyone started waking up. "Was Mystogan here!?" Natsu yelled. Lisanna nodded and said "most likely " Natsu turned his attention to me and said "fight me I want to know what type of magic you use" I gave him a shocked look but he probably couldn't see because before Evey one woke up I put my hood back on. "I-i can not f-fight you I am t-to powerful and might h-hurt you" I said turning away. Deep down I really wanted to fight him, if what his brother told me is true then he has great power. Then Natsu shot a flame attack at me and I let him. The minute the flame got even Close to me I stuck out my hand and it formed a neat ball above it, then I closed my hand and it disappeared. Natsu looked at me like I was crazy. "How did you do that" some one asked from the corner. I turned and saw grey. I knew grey when I was little before I ran away from my dad. We were the best of friends. "Greyyy" I squealed running to him making my hood fall back. Once he realized who I was he opened his arms and I flew into his chest. "Hey y/n I missed you" he said hugging me. "And I you" I replied. "GREY-SAMMA WHY WONT YOU HUG ME LIKE THAT!!" A blue haired girl said pushing me away from him. "BAKA!!, SHE IS AN OLD FRIEND" he yelled back. The girl turned around and said "oh hi am juvia, and if you ever even think about taking grey-samma away from me I will personally remove your head from you neck" "Have fun with that" I said. Then I walked up to the counter and asked for a drink. "Don't you think you a little young to drink" Mira asked. I gave her a i-dont-care-about-the-law look. "Coming right up" she said with a smile. Suddenly the gild broke out in a fight. The next thing I new a table was flying my way I ducked and it hit Mira in the face. That made me made so I yelled "STOP IT THIS INSTANT OR YOU WILL ALL BE CLEANING THIS GUILD FROM TOP TO BOTTOM!!" Every one froze. "S-she is more scary than Ezra" Natsu whined. "There is no way she is more scary than m-" I cut Ezra off by giving her a death glare. "O-on second thought I think you are right Natsu" Ezra agreed.