chapter8 Camp

I ran all the way to camp. I was so sad to see what I saw. Fairy Tail was loosing and badly too. "Wendy move I can handle the rest of this." I said switching to my healing magic. "But you don't have healing magic" she said "Actually I do" I said with a sheepish grin. "ok" she said. I took her seat and started to heal the others when we heard a sound in the bushes close by. I nodded at levy and lisanna to go take a look. they nodded and stalked to the bushes. I was starting to get tired but I had finally finished healing everyone now they all just needed rest. I was starting to get worried because neither of the two girls came back. I Staggered over to where the girls were and found them fighting. Bickslow and freed were there too. they were fighting 3 of the 7 kin. although one of them was already defeated. I decided to help out even though in the state I was in it was not a good idea. I fought until we all felt like the power in us was gone. In my case resulted badly, very badly. I collapsed. The last thing I heard was Natsu, "Y/n!" he yelled.

~~ Flashback ~~

"Father What is love?"

"Love is magic, life, the living, and the dead, Love gives you purpose and power to overcome any fear known to man kind."

"Do you have love father?"

"Yes in more than one way, You and your mother are my love"

"Oh thanks father I'm gonna find love too one day all thanks to you and mother, I love You!"

"I love you too and good luck"

~~ Reality ~~

Natsu!