Chapter 1- The Skate

WE'RE IN TEXAS!!!!!
AHHHH!!!
I wake up to my brother Luke yelling "we're in Texas" in the car.
Y/n, get up we're in Texas. Yeah..... I can tell. I rub my eyes and look out the window and see that we are at our hotel. I jump out of the car and grab my bags and walk inside of the hotel with Luke. Luke and I check into the hotel and get our room key. Hey Luke I'm gonna wait for Jade and her mom to get here ok? Alright, Luke grabs our stuff and goes to our room. I walk over to the little sitting room that they had over there in the hotel and sat down. I grab my phone out of my pocket and start to text Jade.

Me :
Yo when ya gonna get here?
JADE: fool I am here

I look up and I see Jade standing in front of me. She flicks my head and says, hey dude. I stand up with a smile on my face and flick her back. We both laugh and go to our hotel room.
Jade and I lay there on my bed texting people from home. While I'm laying there I feel something hit me in the back of my head. OW..... I look up and see Luke standing there holding my little penny board. Yayyy!!!! I jump up and get it from him. Hey we should go skating in some place called Sundance  square tomorrow Jade says. Sure tomorrow morning we shall go to time square and skate around. Wait where is Sundance square?? It's in Forth worth Jade said. Oh ok. Let's go early in the morning then so it will not be to crowded. Alright Jade says getting off the bed. You better go to sleep if you want to get up early Y/N Luke yells from across the room. LUKE STOP LISTENING!!!!! Jade and I pick up oranges off the little table and throw them at Luke. Well I better go back to my room before my mom gets mad at me. Alright goodnight Jade!!!!! Night!!! Jade leaves and goes to her room. I jump into my blanket and tell Luke goodnight and turn off the lamp. I think to myself  saying, wow Luke is a cool brother for bringing my penny board...i can't believe he remembered....Luke was a pretty cool brother and living it pretty well for a dude that was 18 and lives by himself with his little sister since he was 16. I honestly don't know why my momma left us but she did. I  try not to think about it much though, I think of Luke as my mom sometimes......I start to laugh and Luke throws a orange at me. I then whisper sorry and I then go to sleep.
MORNING
I was up and looking at Luke's bed and he was missing. I get up and look around our little hotel room, Luke? I walk over to the door and look outside into the hall. Hmmmm no one there. I go to my nightstand and text Luke.

YOU:
Hey where you go Luke???

I hear something ring near Luke's bed and walk over to it. I dig in his blankets and see his phone laying there. Darn... I put my shoes on and walk out of our room and go to the elevator. I go to the little breakfast area and see Luke sitting there eating with Jade. Why didn't you two wake me up. They look at each other and shrug their shoulders and continue eating. I give them a straight face and then I walked away to go get me breakfast. I run over to them and sit down and eat. JADEEE HURRY WE NEED TO GO TO SUNDANCE SQUARE!!!! Jade and I eat really fast an Luke just looked at us odd. So how are you planning to get there. It's only down a few blocks we can skate there Jade says. Ok then I mean I can give you two a ride. It's ok Luke you don't have to. We throw away our trash and go get ready. We finish getting ready and get ready to leave the hotel. Alright y/n you wanna go to the fountains in Sundance square and skate around there? Sure dude. We then go off and skate to Sundance Square.

WHAT THE HECK THERE ARE SO MANY LIGHTS TO PASS!!  I say. Jade laughs and skates along with me. We finally passed all the lights and got to the fountains. YESSS FINALLY!!! What's really gonna suck is when we have to go back Jade says. Oh shoot I say and snap my fingers. Jade and I skate around and see a big crowd. Dang it we did not come early enough. It's ok Jade says and we continue skating. Jade and I start pushing each other while skating. Jade started laughing when I pushed her and end up losing her balance and jumping off her board. I was still on my board skating because I was laughing to much to jump off. I kept laughing and looked backwards at Jade. I finally look forward and CRASH!!!
I open my eyes and see Jade running over towards me, I also see a lot of girls staring at me and what was under me. Oh my gosh y/n are you ok??? Yeah... I get up and see a boy laying on the ground. OH MY GOSH!?!  I help the boy up and start saying I'm so so sorry. He looks up at me and says it ok. I start thinking to myself saying DANG I just crashed into a cutie. Sorry dude, I was not paying attention and I crashed into you....are you ok? Yeah I'm ok the boy says. Jade looks around and says, hey, what is going on around here? Yeah why are there so many girls here hugging these dudes?? Oh well we are kinda social media famous and we are doing a meet and greet he says in an embarrassed way. Jade looks around and says with a smirk on her face so all these guys let any girl just hug them and stuff?? Yeah the boy says. Most of them are our fans and we love them. Jade then says ok and walks off. Jade? Oh well. So what's your name. Oh my name is Joey Birlem and you are? I'm y/n. So Joey do you like all these girls hugging you I say with a smile on my face. Well yeah I love these people. I then see Jade hugging this cute tall dude, I then laugh and look at Joey. I then walk to him and give him a hug. He then hugs me back. Hey sorry for cras-

Joeys pov

Y/n and I were just talking to each other and she was asking me a bunch of questions. I didn't mind it I actually enjoyed talking to her. She was really cute and cool. All of a sudden she looks at me with her beautiful eyes and smiles and then hugs me. I stand there kinda in shock for a second but then hug her back and smiled. She then say hey sorry for cras-

Jades pov

After that kid said it was a meet and greet I went to go talk to this dude  I saw while I was looking around. I stood there and waited till he was done taking a picture with a fan. He turned around and I said heyyyyyyy. He smiled and then hugged me I stood there in shock but then hugged him back and smiled. *(in mind) YES*
So what's your name??? He stops hugging me and looks at me. What do you mean you don't know who I am? I don't know who you are.  Then why did you hug me? He says. Because you hugged me when I said heyyyy. I thought you were a fan he says. Well I'm a fan now I smirk. He laughs and then says I'm Tayler Holder what's your name? I'm Jade Higgs. He the looks up.  I look up too and point, aww that's my friend. He also says aww and that's my friend. We look at our friend and then I run to her.

Y/N pov

Hey sorry for cras- all of a sudden I was pulled back and thrown to the ground. A girl screams saying get off of him you witch. I look at her in shock and Joey helps me up. Jade then comes running over and punching the girl. I go and try to pull Jade off the girl but she pushes me back. A random girl screams fight and the cops start coming towards the little fight I tell Jade come on the cops are coming and she gets up. I then look at Joey and i say help us. He runs to his friend Tayler and tells him to end the meet and greet short. Him and his friends all group together around us and we left with them without the cops following us.  We jumped in the car and we drove off. Jade end up falling asleep in the car and so did I. I was sitting next to Joey and I ended up falling asleep on his shoulder.

Joey pov

We ended up having to end the meet and greet short to save y/n and Jade from the cops. We all left in the car without the cops following us. They both fell asleep and y/n fell asleep right on my shoulder. I smile and look at y/n. Wow she is beautiful. Yup. What!?! Yup she sure is so is the other one said Tayler. Looks like Joey has a crush......TAYLER!! Shhhh said Tayler and I covered my mouth. Please don't tell y/n I said that. Alright alright, so wait what are we gonna do with these girls? Idk. Well let's just take them to our hotel alright little dude said Tayler. Alright.