Chapter 7- No Date?

Joey:
So have you decided what you want to see tomorrow?

Y/n:
Yeah, I really have been wanting to go see Suicide Squad.

Joey:
Same, I've been wanting to see that the day it came out.

Y/n:
Alright, I'll see you tomorrow ok. I'm gonna go to sleep boo ✌🏼️ night.

Joey:
Goodnight y/n. See you tomorrow

Y/n:
Love you 😘

Joey:
Love you to cutie ❤️

Joeys pov:
SHE SAID I LOVE YOU!!!! I started jumping on my bed and everyone poked their head through my door. Well I wonder why he is so happy....

Y/N pov:

It's about 8:30 and I hear a lot of tapping on my window. I drag myself out of my bed and I went to go open my window blinds. I opened my blinds and a huge flash lit up right in front of my window and it was pouring. What... raining in LA. Ughhh.... Either way I still got ready to go to the movies with Joey. I texted Joey telling him I would be at his house in 5. Luke, I'm gonna go to the movies with my friend ok. Oh no your not, it's legit pouring outside, and anyways you hanged out with your friend yesterday. But Luke!! Nope your staying home ok. UGGH... I go to my room and shove my face in my pillows. What am I gonna tell Joey? Ugh I was really looking forward to that date to.

Y/n:
Joey... Luke said I can't go because it is raining 😞

Joey:
What!?!?! Can you come over at least?

Y/n:
Sadly no, Luke said I have to stay home today...sorry

Joey:
It's ok, maybe another time.

After I got through texting Joey I threw my phone on the other side of the bed. I rolled up in my blankets and started watching Netflix all by myself.

Joey pov:

Never mind Tayler, y/n has to cancel because of her brother. Oh sorry that had to happen dude. Oh it's ok Tayler, maybe we can hangout next weekend. I sat on the edge of my bed thinking, well if she can't come see me...maybe I'll have to go see her...