Chapter 3- Time to go Home

3 hours and 36 minutes later

Alright can we go back now? Jade said.
Yeah.

Jades pov

I open the door and look over at the bed where they were when we left the hotel. Tayler and I both look over and see Joeys arms wrapped around y/n. AWWWWWW we both say. After we said aw Joey wakes up. "Well look who is cuddling with y/n"Tayler says with a little smirk on his face."Ooooooooo" Tayler and I say.
"Guys......."Joey says and then we both laughed. *RING* *RING*
We all look and checked our phones. Then we looked over at the table and saw y/n phone ringing. I ran over to the table and answered the phone.

Jade: Hello?
Luke: Hey Jade where are you at?!?!
Luke: Where is y/n?!?! You two were suppose to be back yesterday!?!?
Jade: Look Luke can we talk about it later. Oh and can you pick us up at this hotel?
Luke: Sure I will be there soon. Just text me the address
Jade: Alright bye.

That was y/n brother and he is gonna be here soon to pick us up. "Todays our last day in Texas" Tayler said. Joey then looks down at y/n and puts his chin on her head. It's ok Joey.

15 minutes later

*Knock-knock*
Luke is here guys. We open the door and Luke comes in and takes y/n to the car. Bye guys I'm gonna miss you two. Tayler and Joey said bye to us both and we left back to the hotel. I felt bad for Joey, he looked so bummed out.

Joeys pov

There was a knock at the door and Jade said Luke was here. Tayler and Jade went to go get the door and I sat there with y/n in my arms. I kissed her head and put her on the bed. I'm surprised that she is still asleep. I sit there and looked over across the bed. Across the bed was y/n phone. I then quickly reached across the bed and typed in my number. Luke comes in the room and picks up y/n and takes her to their car. I told Jade bye and they left.

Your pov

I woke up with a smile on my face and I open my eyes thinking I was gonna see Joeys little face next to me. I look up and around and I'm in a car. "Are you   finally awake?" Luke said. Yeah..... "What's wrong with you?" Luke asked. Nothing I'm just tired. But you been sleeping all day y/n. I know I guess I'm just extra tired. Luke then gives me a worried look, ok then. I look out the window and say to myself , "So does this mean I will never see Joey again?"I grabbed my bag and got my phone out. I turned it on and I got a text from Jade.

Jade:
Hey I'm grounded for a week so if you don't hear from me you know why.

Is Jade grounded because of the other night? I was about to text her but my phone died. Darn...... I sit there looking down at my legs. A tear falls down my check, I need Joey.....

Joeys pov

Alright Joey you got all your stuff? Yeah. "Why do you look so down"Tayler said. Is it because you will never see that girl again? YES TAYLER!!!
"Jez ok" said Tayler
Sorry it's just that I really liked her I mean I never met someone that cool and beautiful before. "What about Loren Beech?" Tayler says. Tayler???
"Yes....." Tayler says. Shut up, I never met her before. You think we can come back here soon?? Joey, we are gonna have plenty of trips down here, now come on or we're gonna miss our flight. Alright I say with a smile on my face. I need y/n.......

Authors note:
I feel like this chapter is cheesy......it's ok the next chapter or two are gonna be pretty good......